Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Yeah, because one post on here is going to decrease your chances of winning by so much.... Dude, this thread isn't even a day old and there are already 159 pages of people  entering in this giveaway. One vote is not gonna do crap. Also, if by some miracle I do get chosen, I guarantee you Linus or Luke will see that I didn't want to enter myself in the giveaway, and choose someone else. 

Also judging by your posts, you're one of those people that contribute absolutely nothing to this forum and just come here for to leech off the giveaways. Your last three posts were in this giveaway, the 1 million sub giveaway, and the Asus ROG Laptop giveaway. People like you don't have a really good rep here, and there have been many complaints about guys that just come for giveaway (like yourself). You're the reason people have been wanting to put post restrictions on these giveaways so that the people that win are actual, contributing members. It's just not fair to us. These giveaways are meant for people who contribute. This is LMG's way of showing thanks.

All I have to say to you is congrats, you're getting angry at me for worsening your chances in the giveaway, when I obviously didn't enter... Nice.

Hope to see you around...... oh wait. I guess it's till the next giveaway then.

I actually had an account before this but switched emails, changed password system, switched to a new computer and Microsoft account and decided that I was going to have pretty much a complete 'internet presence reboot' if you will. I used to be quite active on the forum on my last account but have since become extremely busy and had some issues to deal with that are infinitely more important that any LTT forum thread and have hence only been on this forum when essentially reminded by a giveaway talked about in a video.

Sorry that I got so angry, I admit that it was an overreaction but still think my point was fairly reasonably grounded. Thank you for your time.

~Zlambe

Ah, I see no response. Run out of clever? Oh dear, I heard some people have a limited supply of that...

I would love a core i7 5820k. I would use it in my build this coming January as it is the processor I had planned to use. Going to be a Corsair 780t white case build, that hopefully won't suffer from hardware dwarfism like you said in your video review of it.

IronHide v-4.0 - Current: 2700k (@5.0ghz), MSI Z77 GD65, G.Skill 16GB DDR3 2133, EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI, Asus Xonar DX 7.1, Kingston ssDNow 240GB Raid 0 SSD, WD Black 2TB Raid 0, Corsair Gold AX 1200, Corsair 800D (Customized), Custom watercooling loop.

SnoBot - In Progress: 4790k, EVGA Z97 Classified, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3 2400, Galax GTX 980 HOF SLi, Creative Sound Blaster Z (Customized), Intel 730 480GB x 4 Raid 0, WD Black 3TB, Corsair AX 1200i, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White (Customized), Custom Intel All-in-One Liquid Cooler, 

How did I not see this xD

Would make my plan of a new workstation to start to come together faster than planned.

\

I would use the cpu to update my wifes aging e8400 platform so we could enjoy gaming togeather. On a side note I belive this has been my frist post.

Thanks for the opportunity guys! :D

What would I do with it? Well, since I have been buying presents like crazy for my family i can't really afford the PC parts I want, but i think at the end of january I'd probably buy a motherboard and the new pc case to run this bad boy :)

I'd be using it for video editing, since I make "ads" for my school.

If I get the 5820k I Can just pay for the X99 board and be done with it.

I would use it for editing and will make my life so much easier(and more time efficient),and it will probobly kill the bottlenecks that my i3 3220 is makeing to my HD 4870.

Also,I WOULD BUY LIKE 64 GIGS OF DDR4 MEMORY AND BE LIKE "im a server..join me now."

System

• CPU
    i3 3220 3.3GHz
  • Motherboard
    H61H2-MV
  • RAM
    8GB no name
  • GPU
    Radeon HD 4870
  • Case
    Thermaltake Core V21
  • Storage
    1TB HDD, 700gb HDD, 320gb HDD and 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair CX600
  • Display(s)
    Flatron L1960TR , MAG MS776I , ViewSonic VA903m ( all of them are 1280x1024,dad found em) and a Fujicom FJ-32V TV
  • Cooling
    1 200M front fan, and unknowen CPU tower(low profile)
  • Keyboard
    HP QY776AT
  • Mouse
    LUOM G10
  • Sound
    Jamo E 4 CEN, Jamo E470 and Jamo E410 with a KENWOOD S505D
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro N

Aww hell yeah! I would definitely build my first X99 based build if I got this badboy! then my gf could actually game with me and/or not pout when she has to play vanilla Skyrim on the consoles. Also I already mine BTC so bring on the cores baby :)

I'm Vix Sparda, what id do with these? is build 2 desktops from te ground up :3 and use them as a gaming server.

Hello  :) 

I will be using it for gaming and some video editing. And I will build my little brother a computer with my primary CPU, so he can get started with PC-gaming!

Man, this is a great giveaway, I'd love to have one of those i7 5820k, will help me on my next rig update very much!!! GAMING and STREAMING all the WAY :) :) :D

Man, this is a great giveaway, I'd love to have one of those i7 5820k, will help me on my next rig update very much!!! GAMING and STREAMING all the way!!! :) :) :D

Looking to fully rebuild my system in the next year so a 5820k would be a great start. The extra cores would be helpful with running servers while gaming.

Awesome giveaway guys!

Hmmm, what would I do if I would win this beast? I would probably build a custom case to house the hardware and use all that power for gaming and perhaps donating some power to a distributed computing project (if I have money left for the power bill :P)

I'm planning to build a new workstation for quite some time now, winning this would help a lot!

I would use it in my computer and PLAY SOME GAMES :D . god lock anyone

Edited by simonod

I am entering the giveaway. thank you very much for the opportunity.

i would use this processor to start streaming games i play over twitch in hopes to start my own internet broadcasting company. 

I would use it in my computer and PLAY SOME GAMES !!!!!  god lock anyone

I will give it to my best friend as a christmas gift. I am studying abroad and dont have time for gaming anymore.

Ah, I see no response. Run out of clever? Oh dear, I heard some people have a limited supply of that...

Your whole argument was me not reading the rules. And then for some reason, you choose to be a hypocrite and post twice. May I remind you:

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

Not a very good argument if you break the very same rule.. I didn't want to post again, but now that I've said that, I guess I may as well go on. 

First off, why would I have a reason to respond? You're acting as though the person with the last word wins. You even signed the end of your pst and said "thank you for your time". I am pretty sure that is what someone says after they are done conversing. Also, I liked your post, didn't I? That should be an indicator enough that I see what you wrote and agree with it. You elaborated on your current situation, which I was not aware of. If you did have a previous account, where you did post and help with the forum, then I have absolutely nothing against you. I'm not trying to be "clever" or a smartass, I'm just irked when people come just for giveaways and contribute nothing in return. If that is not who you are, then I see no reason for this conversation to continue. If you were wanting an apology from me for stating my opinion, then I apologize. I'm sorry for thinking you were a one post wonder, just it is very easy to assume so with the posts you have made with your current account.

Now, this giveaway is one comment per user, so posting here is not beneficial nor needed. If you have further questions, I kindly recommend you keep them to yourself. Sometimes I find writing things down helps me calm down too.

I don't know why you are angry at me. I am not angry with you. Nor am I sure why your last comment had to be so cheeky. I "ran out of clever", eh? Do you take pleasure in knowing you have beaten someone in an internet argument? I'm sorry, but I have better things to do than this. You should find some too. 

Again, if I said something that was insulting to you, I'm sorry. I'm just not a large fan of selfish people who take all they can and do not give anything back in return.

If you wanted to sound cool and win a virtual argument with someone through a computer monitor, well then here, have an internet cookie. You won. Congratulations. You can have the last word too, if that's what you wanted. This has taken up too much of my time. I am not going to sign off with "Thanks for your time" and my name either, because it is again this site's Code of Conduct, but I am pretty sure it is obvious I am done here. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Facebook would go sooo quick!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

INTEL 5820K Sounds Awesome.

I would love to put this processor for some good use by donating it to the less affordable children who are in my neighborhood even thinking about making a good PC for them to game. 

God bless you all.

This is my bread and butter! Oh yes!

What would I do with it? It would cost down the price of my PC build, so it would be a great help.

I'm entering to win the contest for the Intel i7 5820k.  I'd like to use it to build an editing machine and start posting some how to videos on youtube. I do a lot of DIY building projects and construction and I also fix a lot of little things and would like to post it.

I have never posted a youtube video so I'd like to try it out.