Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

do not know what i would do with it, get the cheapest possible everything for it (which would still be expensive) and donate my current system to my brothers. 

or

sell it so i can have some extra money to try to fix a HDD i have (estimated $300 in parts for me to fix my self). 

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

removed (the best i could)

i accidentally double posted (stupid slow internet

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

I'd really love to start a new system with this beast!!! Unlimited power, overclocking, my dream...

Good luck to everyone...

I will begin Youtube which would feature gaming and try to become a big of a youtuber as you, Linus :D. This would be the best present ever since I've had a mac the last 5 years that can't even run 10 frames on most games while recording. Merry Christmas! Everyone good luck!

My ailing Q6600 could use a full upgrade!
It would be awesome to jump the DDR3 bandwagon completely! :D

I would love to start a Workstation build, if I win this. Great for study on game design :D

I would upgrade my AMD FX-6300 rig to an Intel one. Would make my 3D modelling work quicker.

I'd have to buy 2 new motherboard or one with double sockets for that cpu, but it'd be worth it...or maybe i'll buy a gtx 980 and leave those i7 in their box for a while xD

I would use this 6-core beast with X99 motherboard to upgrade my old PC with Core 2 Quad Q6600 and start some content creating.

Oh Yes pls     I need to build a streem pc      So need some Power

love from Denmark

Hople I get it

Because I use a laptop for gaming (Dell inspiron N5110)  and I would like to upgrade to a desktop Gaming pc

A 5820K would be a great addition to my upcoming rig which I plan to build right after christmas. The fact that it is on the X99 platsform would be great upgrade from what I am currently planning. 

Hople I get it

Because I use a laptop for gaming (Dell inspiron N5110)  and I would like to upgrade to a desktop Gaming pc

Hope I get it

I would love this CPU to be my next. And for my build I would do some form of compact build (tired of big PCs) and also overclock to at least 4ghZ to make it more fit for gaming.

And awesome with some world wide giveaway

This would be actually awesome. And finally my real switch from Mac to PC.

I'd use this 5820K to personally mark my entry into the PC world. :) It would be my first PC, lead to building my first PC and finally some hardware to enjoy games the way they should be enjoyed. And I'd probably be able to start streaming my stuff.

In the end, let's see who'll make the run, I'm definitely looking forward to the results! :D

Thanks for this give away and greetings from Germany! +1

I want to make a powerful matx video editing pc. i hope to win!!! Good luck to all of u!!!

Hey! I would buy myself an X99 ASUS board along with a few SSDs' and a NZXT H440 to upgrade my dying PC!