Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey!

I guess I would finally have my rendering machine (:

I would love to finish my x99 build:). Would be awesome

I'll probably use it to start learning video editing, also i'm moving to another house and I need to build a new PC as soon as possible.

i will cut my dick if i win that processor my friend 

Merry Christmas

I would probably give to my wife for her photo/video editing and then use that as an excuse to build a new system for myself

;-)

I would probably give to my wife for her photo/video editing and then use that as an excuse to build a new system for myself

;-)

Would be a good starting point in building a workstation for me :)

Intel i5 4460 || Deepcool Gammaxx S40 || Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3 || Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9 || Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Asus 24x DVDRW OEM || Bitfenix Comrade Window White || Asus VX239h || Razer Blackwidow 2013 || Razer Deathadder Chroma || Windows 8.1 x64 SL || Crucial M550 256gb || Deepcool RGB Led Controller

If I won this processor I would most likely sell it, because I'm completely broke after spending all of my money on christmas presents, so I won't afford a x99 motherboard and ddr4 ram. I would use the money to invest in an i7 4770 as an upgrade from my pentium g3258. As well as a new ssd, since my 120GB 840evo is starting to fill up.

Sorry, but for some reason I double posted. How can I delete this one?

Edited by NinjaPenguin

Wow...5820K...

I'd do two things with it:

-Start building an enthusiast all-rounder rig for gaming, and video editing, although the current AMD FX-based one is doing just fine for me.

-Put it under my pillow at night while gathering the parts for the new rig...

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

Will use to build a workstation for virtual computers :)

It would help me a lot with the build I'm currently saving for.

Damn I would not mind that.

But the cost of the mother board and ram though.

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

If i get one ill put it under my pillow till i get the new rig for it and then oc it and play. Praise Gaben!!! My wallet cant take it anymore xD

If I were to win one of these processors, I'd have to start saving up to buy some quality components for my first high-end PC build. Well, either that or trade for a GTX 970  B).

Currently Playing: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, TF2, BattleBlock Theater

Christmas came earlier! Come on Linus, make my Christmas brighter... with new DDR4 memory and new socket LGA 2011 motherboard, this INTEL 5820K processor was the icing on the cake. ;)  Merry Christmas to all!  :D

Thanks alot for the giveaway, would like to participate this to have a chance on this.
I'm currently building a rig for benchmarking purpose. Winning this will be great for reducing my cost and able to purchase some other benchmarking hardware.

glhf

everyone quit pls

even when I dont win Ill be salty.

We would be using it for our family gaming computer!!!!!!! Also for friends to admire!!!!!!

THANKS FOR :)  THE GIVEAWAY ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Man, I wish I will win this. I would use it for video editing.