Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi!

If I would win one of the two amazing Intel Core i7 5820K CPUs, I would most certainly build a serious rig around it, based on the X99 chipset, which I would most probably use for gaming. 

Thanks!

What would I do?

Step 1, upgrade my ancient evga core2quad platform

step 2, overclock that girl to the max!
(while doing the silicone lottery hope dance)

I so want to win this
my PC is already dying after just 2-3 years

i would get the X99 Deluxe from ASUS, some RAM, and make it into a streaming/rendering monster

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

Wow worldwide contest!

I would build brand-new system around it with x99 chipset.

i7 5820K cost ungodly money in Russia, because rouble/dollar exchange rate plummetted in the last couple weeks...

I would probably change from itx to atx, while keeping probably most of my curent hardware. 

Or do a new build and make my current one a media pc, with some downgrades.

I also want to wish good luck to everyone and a merry xmas and a happy new year!

I would have to sell it to someone who needs it, because I don't really need anything stronger than G3258 and I don't have money for better computer...
Wish you all happy holidays and a great start in new year with best of luck in thins giveaway ;)

I like candy. Hmmmm, what would I do with the proc I have now? Oh well :)

If I won this processor I would be able to get back in YouTube game, since I downgraded to G3258 because of money reasons.

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

If I won this. I would sell it and buy myself a R7 260X and save some money. Because currently I don't have any graphics card haha

I wanna upgrade my rig to an enthusiast-friendly one, to use more extreme overclocking and get every bit out of the components

Whoa, I didn't even realize there was a forum until I saw this contest posted on Facebook...

I so want to win though

i would use it to replace my old CPU(core2quad q8200, its sad i know) and use it for gaming.  :rolleyes:

I would love to win one of these to venture into the the X99 motherboards as building a ddr4 based rig is currently quite pricy and as an astophysics major the multithreading will definitely coming in handing for the some of linux based analysis I do. ;) ;)

It would be amazing if could get my hands in that 5820k, I'll used for video editing and gaming.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!!!!!!

I would use this PC to upgrade my main workstation. So that i can build Apps and game well with it.

• i5-4670 ,ASUS Z87 ,8GB HyperX,ASUS GTX 660 OC,Cooler master 310 Elite,256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 750GB Seagate 500Gb Seagate,250GB Seagate,Coolermaster 750,23" LG,Stock coolers,Microsoft Combo 200,CMStorm Sentinel ADVANCE,Logitech 623,Windows 8.1 x64

Oh man, what a give away!!!

This gift would suit me perfectly, I work with Photoshop and Corel alot. Also I am a music producer, that is heavy task for my current CPU because of all the VST plugins I use. Also I am a heavy gamer, sometimes | stream my games online, and I'm planing to start my own youtube chanel with my fryend about the games.

Good luck to me and all of you ;) 

I will love it if i win this trying to build my first pc and really want this cpu for it 

Will get a x99 board and finally upgrade from my dual core phenom.

I would place its box on a shrine and bow down to it everyday. Wishing I was worthy of its power

still checking every day your youtube website ;)

would be awesome to win one of the processors :)