Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I somehow won this awesome giveaway I would most likely use it fund a few small upgrades to my current pc such as an ssd or maybe even a second graphics card.

Of course order a new motherboard for the CPU but a new graphicscard would be bought and wreck my budget... But it would be totally worth it.

My old computer would go to my little sister so that she might switch over playing on a PC from PS3.

It's time for a new rig and that CPU would be a great fit since I do alot of 3D modeling.

Having an i7-5820K would be awesome! I would just have to buy a new motherboard I would be ready to go!

I would use it to upgrade my gaming pc and help me edit more efficiently.

Good luck everyone!

I would use it to help my general work time speed because currently my i5 isn't cutting it for streaming and is having issues with running my multimonitor set up as fast and cleanly as i would like (and i know its not a video card bottle neck because i have a 770 and that runs everything just fine). As well as it would help future proof my PC for future use.

It would be perfect for me, because it would allow me to start my Twitch Streaming career. my current processor is not good enough :D (amd a8-3850)

Well after ordering my new motherboard and new RAM I'd probably just do the same things I am currently doing, but with higher performance.

I would probably build a workstation computer with it, since I already have a good gaming computer.

I would use it as a base to create a new workstation for my Video editing / 3d modelling rig. 

Before a week I bought R9 290 TurboDuo very cheap and wanted to test what is bottleneck ...
I used this card on Duo 2.9 GHz , DDR2 & Old motherboard ...
The bottleneck was real , don't try this @ home !

And yeah...That's why I'm entering this giveaway :D

I would use it to replace my i5 and use it for content creation (streaming/adobe software) and for a smoother experience with everything else like gaming and such.

I would use this for a workstation/gaming system as I'm a keen video editor (mainly using Adobe CC) about to finish College and enter the tech industry, so need to be prepared to work from home. Having both a gaming system and a separate workstation would be ideal but my budget prevents me from doing so. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Would love to win this so I can finally move from H77 to X99 for my workstation! Would definitely appreciate the extra cores over the 3770

I would use the 5820k for video editing, game development, and gaming. I currently am running a pentium g3258, so it would be a very nice upgrade.

Big update for the gaming machine... And pass off the old one to my boy.

I would use the processor to build by own gaming rig, cause my laptop is rubbish at gaming. :P

I'm still using an i3-543 on an asus h55mlx board. It'll be lovely if I can win it finally to come out of my bottleneck zone.

Going to upgrade my i7-920 to something new :)  

Also my Bday gift

(another, might give me a reason to use 100$ncix gift card thats been sitting in my wallet over year...)

900D here i come?

I would use the processor to build by own gaming rig, cause my laptop is rubbish at gaming. :P

i would probably sell it....i've been using a laptop to game for 3 yrs and it CANNOT handle any new games at 1080p...not with playable framerates anyway....and buy a budget gaming pc with the money and from my christmas gift :)

If, win, I would play games through the whole holliday season! :D

To be honest, I would sell it, since i don't have enough money to buy an x99 motherboard and ddr4 ram :(