Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

WOW A 5820k SO MUCH POWER, SO MUCH OVER CLOCKING CUSTOMISABILITY, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!! *faints*

I can't afford an X99 Motherboard nor a DDR4 Memory to be totally hnoest :( , If I win I will just sell it and buy an 1150 socket based platform I guess.

I'd love the cpu since progression is important to me :)

i would finally be able to upgrade my pc without the cost of a new cpu

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

Good guy Intel strikes again :)

I'd use this on my new desktop i'm planning to build, turning it from okay to amazing :D

Wow nice giveaway.

Hmm what would I do ? I would finally be able to move away from the 775 socket and finally get a high end PC. Winning this processor would definitely lower the cost of building a X99 build. I would probably start so stream, just the other day me and my friend started to talk that we should start streaming, but too bad we don't have decent PCs to do that.

This would be an awesome adition towards my upcoming streaming and video editing projects :) so yea, thats what i would use it for.

I would use it to further my video editing skills and be able to multi-task better

Create a Beast X99 PC, i7 5820K, MSI SLI PLUS Black, G-Skill Ripjaws (Custom paint), Corsair 450D, Corsair H110 280mm, Gigabyte 980 G1 or 980Ti, Corsair AX760i, LG 34UM95-P 34" Widescreen.

I would use it to put in the setup that I plan to make. I don't really need the extra cores, but having them doesn't hurt, and they would improve the setup over all.

Hi.

Thanks for the comp.

I would probably build my mother a new PC.  She is still using here 6 or 7 year old 2 core piece of crap:)

Or give her mine and build a new one for myself.

I will use this processor to try out overclocking. It is a huge upgrade from what i have!

/r/X99 masterrace

Will be using the processor for protein folding and Command: Modern Air Naval Operations.

I would use it as my main rig and converted the ring I have now into a 2nd server 

I would build a home workstation for video editing, as well as some gaming on the side. 

Would love to make good enthusiast-grade PC. Been thinking about saving up for a 5820K. Though If I get picked, I'd have to buy a new motherboard and DDR4 RAM... Would take a while to get the parts. Still, would love to get one!

Im planning to build my first rig for gaming/livestreaming/light rendering and this would help out allot :D!

I am going to build a pc but havent decided on the parts yet. Winning this would make me happy because i only had pretty shitty pcs because im on a tight budget. This would cut out most of the cost:)

This would make my year.

I'd have to sell what I've got to get a big boy's motherboard and ram, also some new games to make use of it.

N0ice, a giveaway. Thanks LMG Team for the Christmas present and keep up the best quality videos in the youtubes!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Well I have an 1st gen Core I5 right now but have been holding off on upgrading the CPU and mobo in favor of GPU upgrades in the past. When I first built the computer I had a single Nvida Geforce 6800. Now I am have dual Geforce gtx 570's. For me upgrades are slow and usually single items rather than sets. So I have been holding off on spending money on the CPU/Mobo/RAM combo that I have that is getting to be almost 5 years old.  If I won the Core i7 well it would be a nice since I would be able to spend a bit more for a nicer mobo and ram rather than the more budget orientated component when I upgrade after Christmas.

I would like to win one. This will go very well for a new PC that I am dying to build and use professionally. I am a programmer so I will deferentially use those cores. Thanks for the opportunity to win this.