Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Upgrade my rig and then build one for my girlfriend from the the old CPU and board in my current one. (Girlfriend) YEEAAAHHH!!

Because damn, I would like to finally start doing some own building. As for the activities; I enjoy video editing the most.

I would put in my dad's computer because I plan in getting the 5930k for my build

It would be the missing piece to my list of parts ready to go into my build. The final missing piece to my Gaming/Workstation. Gaming on weekends, and all business during the week. Get'r'Done!

i would use this to build an awesome pc iv been working hard at tescos and iv earnt my self some money and this would really cut the cost to let me get a better graphics card or more ram or even a better monitor

This would be so awesome to win! Gl to everyone on the giveaway!  :lol:  

Would love to make a new PC using this as the CPU! Would be great for games and what kills my current 3450, video rendering!

i would use it finally build a new rig, i would not have to wait for consumer ddr4. i could just 420 blaze it right now.

I would finally have a proper replacement for my 2600k if I won this!

If the random number generator was gracious enough to select me I would definitely start building a new PC for myself. I'd pull out all my savings and dump it into a beautiful and unnecessary gaming PC

linustechtips <3 always awesome... if i win this i am going to build my friend a new pc... his crappy core 2 duo dell just isnt cutting it anymore lol

Thanks Linus!

I would just plop this bad boy on my system and get to the benchmarkings!

I would use it for streaming. I can't really stream games with high FPS with my current processor.

I'd probably upgrade my system a bit. My i5 2500k has served me well over the years but I think if I get a processor for free my jobless ass might be able to have a little bit of fun for christmass.

I would likely store this CPU away for my next build for my brother he is currently buying my old (current) PC from me to fund my build,

but its not really perfect for his wants and needs. He is an animation and graphical design hobbyist so the extra cores will benefit him greatly.

I would use it for myself but the motherboard and ram for my current build have already been delivered and I am too lazy to return them for

a marginal upgrade for my uses which is mostly gaming and some video editing in the background.

If you interested my build thread is http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/261704-first-full-gaming-build-with-view-to-maybe-overclock/#entry3680579

and I would be happy for any constructive comments on which version of graphics card to go for and such.

Hey!

I would use it to replace my old i5 3330 and give me a reason to buy a new x99 board!

I would use the processor to make my first intel system when the price of ddr4 comes down.

I don"t have the budget to build a new system, especially LGA2011-3 and DDR4. So I will sold to others, maybe on this forum, and use the money to buy a GTX970.