Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would like it because I have a pc budget of about $550 So I can't afford a good graphics card better than an R7 260X. I am broke, so this would help me a lot. I want to record, render videos, and start YouTube, but I can't afford a good computer without leaving something out.

I wanna win but I don't have a 2011 motherboard... I would probably buy one to use this cpu. I would use this cpu for gaming since my dual core isnt cutting it anymore.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

If i won id use it for my livestreaming, youtube, video editing and general multitasking and build my parents a media pc with my i7 4770k! :D

I am looking forward to build a server test machine with virtualization as well as a stream/encoding pc. This would be a great start!

It would be pretty amazing to win this CPU, I'd use it to build a new rig so I could up my YouTube and Twitch quality :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Upgrade from what I have now and give current build to a friend.

I'd liquid cool that beast and overclock it!!!!

And I'd invest in a GTX 970 to replace my old school GeForce GTS 450 at the same time. :P

I know I probably won't win.  But I would love a new processer as I do a lot of editing and VFX and all the more cores would be better.  As a student it is just two expensive to buy one.  Thanks if you read this!

i can has chip-burger?

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

I suppose I would try to upgrade my system so I could actually use the cpu. :P And then games~. And slight video rendering, but extremely rarely. 

I'm a young film student and I could really use a CPU like a 5820k for my video editing and rendering purposes, but it's too expensive. Planning on OCing to squeeze as much as I can out of it. (Besides, gaming y'all). 5820k is in a pcpartpicker list of mine called "One Day..." Because it's my ideal CPU but it's out of my price range.

I would give my current CPU to a friend that really needs it. And I would keep the given CPU

Wow, if I get one i would put it in my build ASAP. Planning to WC (watercool) the PC soon and this would be a great upgrade :)

I would use it to swag up my game 8)

No, but really, I'd probably end up selling it in order to start saving for a whole system. Don't have the money to build a PC around a 400 USD CPU.

I cant get enough of your videos ! keep up the great work ! Would love a new CPU !

At first, I would probably have no money to build a system around this, but in time I will save and build a system that I could probably give over to my children.

Well I have a core i3 in my gaming rig so anything more would help.

I would be using this for my new PC build so I can start my developing career! That would be totally awesome to win this!

i would use this as a much needed upgrade from my Q6600. Great chip, but i have been thinking about content creation and there is no way i can do that with my current chip.