Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Nice giveaway!!

I would use it for gaming, photo-editing and of course watching LTT.

Hey I would like a this Intel Cpu to be part of my first ever Gaming Pc Rig. Thanks

Sell current system - New pc project - Continue life in a more "fashionable" away!

GL

Was thinking of upgrading to an mATX X99 system,this would soften the the blow to my wallet a bit. 

I would be making a portable ITX pc for controlling recording software and DJ equipment

Upgrade my Workstation (Asus H97 PRO - Intel  1240v3 - 32GB DDR3/1600) for Video editing.

I'm building a new computer right after christmas, that cpu would be a godsend! Cheers from montreal!

I'd like a 5820K cause I have no $$$ and I want to upgrade without spending anything that will make my wallet go poof.

Due to budget constrains, I am currently using a z97 quad-core i7 for gaming and also photo/video editing, however the render times are still too long.

If I were to obtain this chip, I will be able to better perform photo/video editing tasks (and thus save loads of time).

It would also be running cooler, saving my legs from catching fire  :(

My old set-up will then be passed on to another member of my family!  ;)

Personally, I could use the extra threads for rendering. I do a lot of 3d modeling and compositing.

It will be my precious. I'll keep it safe.

Awesome give away guys! I would absolutely use this cpu  to increase the multitasking capabilities of my pc.  And it would make the upgrade cost to x99 affordable!

I would build an entirely new x99 machine with all the Gaby bits of hardware.

Hi,

I would like to have this Processor for a new build I'm planing and it would be nice not haveing to buy it

i would like to take the i7 5820k for gaming and 3d modeling 

please notify me at zakzook_ps@hotmail.com

Hi Nick,

I think this cpu would be able to run the very demanding game "minesweeper" on highest settings.

I'd put it on my mantle and marvel at it until I could afford to put a system around it.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.