Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

What you do is lash a cheeky X99 motherboard in there along with some Dominator Platinum RAM and use it to render the entirety of YouTube several times

Thanks inb4 winning (jk T_T) .. i'll be using it in a BEAST streaming gaming PC n_n .

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

This would be a great jump start to my new build.

This would be amazing, it would finally give me a reason to build a x99 system (with possible watercooling :D)

I would use this to help render my ultra high resolution images that I create for my photography at school ;) not too exciting but its what I would use it for

I would love to win the i7 5820k because I feel like my current processor is lacking in single core performance and if I win this processor I won't have to upgrade my CPU for quite a while :D 

would love to get one of this! i've been multi-tasking more and more and would like to upgrade my chip. its a good chance to start to try and do some OC~ since my current cpu isnt a unlocked one

I don't expect to win, but worth giving a shot I suppose. I really hope to have a powerful, futureproof gaming build. I also really want to give either streaming or lets play videos a shot if i get the chance

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

I would be using this to finally build a stronger Pc, instead of using my potato of a laptop. Maybe start streaming and getting back into video editing.

I would love just rendering lots, and lots, and lots, lots of lots, huge amounts of lots of stuff, and more lots of stuff, and then overclocking it, and seeing the change, because there isnt much on it, although every chip is different, so would be interesting to see how well binned it is.

If I could win this, it would be the perfect Birthday gift and reason to upgrade away from my i5 2400.

I would take my fx8350 processor and use it for target practice for lining up a new scope id buy with the money id save from not buying this chip myself. Then id pair it with an x99 deluxe motherboard 16gb of hyperx ram and start streaming at a reasonable resolution finally

If i won one i would sell it to get a New PC that overall is alot better than my current one and i will probably upgrade it overtime

I would probably use this to build my first ever PC build. :D

I would his power to do some video editing  :D  

I would be using the 5820k for increased CPU power!

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

Well it will help me a lot, I would upgrade my Intel Core 2 Quad  @2.66ghz -> OC -> 3.0ghz,  invest on a recomended Mobo from you guys more ram, currently 6gb my mobo says 8gb capable but can't and make my work and gaming experience much better .  I hope i'll win.  Great job guys love you honest reviews, don't see that very often on the net.

If I were to win I would put it in my current rig (mostly for gaming) and then use some of the old parts from it to make another computer... to sell because it's about time to get some money out of my spare parts. 

I'm currently buying part by part for my pc since I don't have the money to just out right buy the stuff I want for my pc. So in the mean time I've been using an amd phenom 8650 x3 2.3ghz with 4 gigs of ddr2 on an acer motherboard. :( So I'd be using it to finish my pc so I can game and edit videos. :)

If i were to win this giveaway.. I would do anything I could with this monster of a processor. Wish you all the best. :)