Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would buy a x99 motherboard and fill it with ddr4 memory and take my MSI 970 graphics card and put it all together to get an high performance gaming rig. 
Then I would surprise my brother and help him out with a new pc, made out of my asus z79 motherboard, so we can play the newest games together.
I bought my computer 3 weeks ago, but I would still love to get the i7 5820K, so I can surprise my brother.

I have an old setup. AMD Phenom 955 with a GTX 570. I really need a new video card, but man this would smoke my current CPU. I can only build budget PCs, so this will be a brave new world for me to experience. 

I would give my i7 2600 to my brother and have this CPU in my PC.

Id like a 5820k because I'm tired of using a 3 year old i5.

I am goin to use the CPU in my server/workstation. The workstation will be used for video and audio rendering and when i'm not doing that it will be my dataserver

i would use this to help me finally ascend to the pc master race

I'd love to win that beast^^ That would give me a proper amount of power for my daily tasks.. and gaming. ok, mostly gaming :)

5820k for extreme gaming and editing power! it would also allow me to upgrade to the x99 chipset without making me lose all the money I want to spend on steam sales xD

if i were to win this cpu i would save it untill i can afford a x99 motherboard and ddr4 memory, or i will sell it and buy parts for my current build

Main build
CPU: i7 5820k  MotherBoard: Gigabyte x99 UD4  RAM: corsair ballistix 2400mhz 4x4gb  GPU: Asus GTX 970  PSU: corsair rm1000  SSD 1: Samsung 840evo 500gb  SSD 2: Samsung 850evo 500gb  HDD: Western Digital red 3tb  Case: Phanteks Enthoo pro M  CPU cooler: corsair h80i

Second build
CPU: i7 5820k  MotherBoard: Gigabyte x99 UD5 WIFI  RAM: G.skill 2666mhz 4x4gb  GPU: Nvidia GTS 450 (soon to be upgraded)  PSU: corsair HX650  SSD: Samsung 850evo 250gb  Case: Cooler Master 430 elite  CPU cooler: Cooler Master hyper 212 evo

Third build

CPU: xeon x5690  MotherBoard: Evga x58 classified 4way-sli  Ram: Patriot 1600mhz 4x3gb  GPU: Asus HD6970  PSU: fractal newton r2 1000w  SSD: crucial m500 240gb  Case: Cooler Master Haf X  CPU cooler: Mega Shadow

I'm looking to build a new Gaming PC, after the GPU the CPU is the most expensive cost so this would help me out a bunch 

i just wannna have something to start with, my pcs very old and i need a new gaming pc if i win this will be an awesome start 

I would really like to have this processor for actually multiple reasons. It would allow me to build my ultimate blue computer and scrap my old one for parts to be used on this build make is like really ghetto but cool at the same time. Also i would finally be able to convert my old com into a game server though i know its not recommended. Also by winning this it would be my first online contest that i have ever won.

Would be a really nice Upgrade to my current build and i guess the extra cores would come in handy for the protein folding simulations i let my PC do whenever i'm not using it.

I would build a new pc from parts from my old pc. Water cool it and try over clocking it :D