Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this cpu in my first pc build and use it for gaming and school work

it would be cool if i won the 5820k because it would allow me to render my 4k videos in less than 3 hours and allow me to focus on better visuals rather than render time

This would be the start of a (much needed) overhaul for my outdated desktop.

It would be absolutely awesome to win a 5820k. I would definitely create an X99 build. I would use it for school, where I use programs like Revit, Catia and Photoshop. I would also use it for video rendering, streaming and put it to the ultimate test in gaming. And lastly, I would use it to watch Linus Tech Tips :P

Good luck to everyone!

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

I would make a whole new computer since I am using a computer with pentium 4

This giveaway will help me build a stronger build for my father, he need it more than i am, for 3d rendering of course.

Will buy an asus deluxe motherboard and a nice g.skill ram. That will force him to replace is old first gen i5  and this lame gt430. I will keep my good old x58 platform for sure.

Wow, what a giveaway!

I'd totally swap my CPU for this beast if I could. My PC takes too long to render videos even with OpenCL, my GPU doesn't support it perfectly and I've to wait years every time.. :/

I am the one who knocks.

Getting bottleneck on my old i5 650.

So in high need of a new cpu:)

5820k ? Damn. Would buy X99 because of this procesor.

I'm not a streamer... Yet (if you now what I mean)

Wow, i just upgraded my graphics card this would be perfect to do a full upgrade to my PC :D

Just leaving this here for the giveaway.

I have always wanted a high spec pc, but I've never really had the money for it. Getting an i-7 like this one would really be a hell of a thing :)  I wouldn't have to replace it in maaaaaany years, and that would leave me so much more money for a GPU and maybe a new case. I have been saving for an i-5 for my next upgrade.

The CPU I would use to get my video editing hobby really going, and maybe get over 30fps in Planetside 2 B) (I mean in large battles)

i'd definitely use it to make better gameplay videos for my channel :)

I've been planning on building a new rig for a while, so winning this would allow me to get a better GPU and improve my cooling solution!

I would also give a shot to video editing (something that is really to much to ask to my current setup (Yes, i run a potato) ). Also it would be much easier to do all the virtualization that i have to do for school. 

Sorry for my bad english, and much love from belgium  :)

I would love to be able to get a 5820K. I would be able to get my first i7 and render my videos faster than I can currently.

I can't really afford good computer parts, so it'd be amazing if I could win something like this. Maybe my friend could help me get a compatible motherboard =)

I'm planning on building a new X99 system, the timing is just perfect!

Oh man I just want to try out X99. I mainly use my PC for writing and gaming, but just love bleeding edge tech. I'm trying to piece together a new build at the moment and will probably go for 4690K, so this would be an awesome upgrade on that. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

I Would probably get an X99 or an X79 at worst case and try to have a go with an enthusiast build :)