Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Not really sure what I would do with it...But it'd be awesome to win it!

:o Awesome, would love one of these!

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

This seems like a perfect gift for my birthday! :D

I'd loooove to have a beefy(er) CPU for 3D rendering and video editing in general.

Hmm if i recieved the intel core i7 5820k, i would sell the i7 4790k i just bought for my new rig. :P

If I won the giveaway, I'd use the processor to make a new build that will be used for benchmarking and maybe render a few videos.

I would use it for a new PC that I'm planning to build

Hey, that is exactly the processor i'm looking for in 2015!

I want to upgrade my system from fx-8350 to a x99-platform with 5820k but in the moment there is to less money in my pockets :(

So i would be very very happy if i win this!

Thanks for that giveaway and greetings from Germany,

Lennox

I would like to win to replace that I3 2120 in my system right now!

I was planning to upgrade to X99 in 2016, so this would help me alot with upgrading, since I could just sell my current CPU/MOBO/RAM and get DDR4 and X99 :) 

Also, I have never won anything in a giveaway, so I hope I get lucky this time :)

Hopefully, the winner is not a 1 post dude who only comes for giveaways and doesn't do anything to the community, and that he actually deserves this masterpiece of a processor

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I'll be using the i7 5820K for some CAD designs, gaming, and photo editing, with the occasional video rendering. Would be amazing :D

I NEED this for playing Candy Crush!

It would become my first Intel build in a decade. My 8120 CPU would get swapped into my home media server, leaving me with essentially an entire PC with Phenom 2 955 BE (don't laugh, still works pretty good) to come up with a use for. That would probably end up as an upgrade for my wife's first gen APU based system.

Do I even remotely need this for anything I do? No, but I'm a PC junky. Honestly, I hope someone who would make use of this for some sort of productivity task gets this and that it would help them out with their business or whatever.

Hi

i would like to win this CPU. I think my old one is failing on processing all the stuff i do and i could really use an upgrade.

With this CPU i would save a whole lot of money to spend on the rest of my new pc that i'm planning to make.

greetings 

Fable Hades

"The enthusiast will still be a slave to the silicon lottery."
I wish I could change my small rig to an Ultimate rig. so it's a chance to work hard & play hard.. !! 
:D  :D  

Price to performance it's an awesome CPU, Intel have made a good move on their part by making the entry level 2011-3 processor a 6-core chip as opposed to a quad core.

I mainly would want one for a platform upgrade, still on Sandy Bridge over here and I need something that will overclock decently too.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

As Luke mentioned in the vid, any free item is great, and I, along with others here, will not refuse owning an amazing Intel Enthusiast Grade CPU if we are lucky enough! 

If I won, I would use it in my next build, so I can get a better GPU.

If I were to win this giveaway I would maybe build a better pc to allow me to maybe become a streamer or youtuber.

The amount of 1-post wonders in this thread is ridiculous.....

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Awesome giveway. Will be using this for gaming and media creation (using sony acid) if i win.