New YouTube 6.0!

TechFanboy

WELL!!? What do you think Guys?, Especially Since many of you use the Youtube App on your Phone   :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Live chatting during YouTube live streams will soon be widely available. Thanks to the recent app update that brings the Live Chat feature to mobile devices. The YouTube 6.0 version now allows live commenting or live chatting when videos are streaming. This isn't actually new because it's already possible on desktop. Google's migration to Hangouts has brought this change so it's really a good thing. Google has not made an official announcement but the updated version is on Google Play.

YouTube 6.0 now features a new music homepage for the user. You can find new music easier, discover new artists and songs, as well as play albums fast from the search. The live chat could still be in beta mode right now but we're glad Google has finally brought this feature.

No need to switch to desktop chat to see the live chat window and read all the comments coming in. It's more fun to watch a YouTube live stream and then read the annoying and oftentimes funny comments. There are too many trolls in the Internet that they can be entertaining at times. And with the live chat feature on YouTube mobile app, you can join the trolling or you may leave an intelligent comment. It's up to you if you'll join the trolls and annoy the uploader.

Source://http://androidcommunity.com/youtube-6-0-now-offers-live-chat-to-phones-and-tablets-20141216/

fix the text  :wacko:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm glad that music discovery is becoming more of a focus for YouTube. Found Sithu Aye just because of that alone.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I thought this was going to be about a new version of the full website. I was severely disappointed.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Hate it. As usual with Google, they have wasted more and more space by making every UI element bigger.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Hate it. As usual with Google, they have wasted more and more space by making every UI element bigger.

Yeah, Especially to those who have a smaller Screen, I still have my old samsung phone with a full keayboard in it, it's touchsreen but as you've mentioned it sucks, especially with big fingers like me =D 

@TechFanboy please set the font color to AUTO AUTO AUTO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Can you please set the text colour to auto? Thanks :)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Pretty pointless update since YouTube streaming six compared to twitch so nobody gives two flying fucks about it YET.

Hangouts is in diapers compared to twitch.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Does anyone know how to enable faster playback on android Youtube?

now in notifications you can't see the old ones except on Google+

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I hate the way it looks, even looks big on my 5.5 inch display. Haven't looked further into the new features, because I'm not interested in them.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

How they gonna do live streaming with Comcast, TWC, and AT&T throttling them?

........And would Linus switch to this over twitch....or do both?

@LinusTech @Slick

Edit: Live Chat on youtube............

The_horror.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like the material design

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!