-Rubber feet are good

-Props up fairly good distance

-Cable is decently long

Cons-

-Not back-lit

-Useless Razer logo is lit up

-Useless chin thing

-The USB cable is really easy to pull out

-Not real cherry mx blues(feels heavier though only slightly)

Corsair K60

Pros-

-Looks really good with the aluminum

-Media keys are awesome

Cons-

The key caps are rubbish

-Not fully mechanical

-The left hand wrist thing is useless

-The extra provided  key caps only look cool, serves no purpose and doesn't feel that good

-Slippery

-Doesn't angle itself too much

Filco Majestouch 2

Pros-

-Build quality is amazing, I can step on it all day and it won't break

-Key caps feel really nice

USB Cable is decently long

Cons-

-USB cable isn't detachable 

-Not back-lit

Logitech G710+

Pros-

-Back-lit fairly well

-Cable is long

-Not too many macro keys

-Rubber O-rings feel nice

-Logitech software is amazing

-Rubber feet is good when propped up(if you have the wrist rest on)

Cons-

-Key caps are rubbish

-Wrist rest is too plastic-y

-The media buttons aren't as awsome as the Corsair one

-Not that many lighting options

Coolermaster Storm TK

Pros-

-Built really well

-Key caps feel nice

-Back-light is really bright

-Detachable USB cable

-Rubber feet on the bottom are really good

Cons-

-The front of the keyboard has an unnecessarily long "chin"

-Included cable is kind of short

-Not that many lighting options

Corsair K70

Pros-

-It looks really good with the aluminum

-Awesome media keys

Cons-

-Rubber feet are slippery

-Wrist rest is really small and slippery

-Extra key caps are useless

-The regular key caps are rubbish

-The cable is too thick, can't position it properly

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

-Build quality was not that great

-Not real cherry mx blue switches, feels slightly heavier

I've got the ultimate 2013 and find the build to be excellent and the blues feel just like any other MX blues I've used...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

No shine 2? and It looks like the filco is the best as the cons arent the biggest of deals,

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

No shine 2? and It looks like the filco is the best as the cons arent the biggest of deals,

these are keyboards i actually own :P i'm saving up for a ducky shine 3 cause it seems that it has all the pros that i have and none of the cons.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

All these opinions are from personal physical use or from what you see/read from other people's reviews?

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I've got the ultimate 2013 and find the build to be excellent and the blues feel just like any other MX blues I've used...

these arent the 2013 one. its the original blue backlit one. the build quality wasn't that good.

All these opinions are from personal physical use or from what you see/read from other people's reviews?

i actually own these keyboards, and everything is a personal opinion

these arent the 2013 one. its the original blue backlit one. the build quality wasn't that good.

ohhhhh ok, sorry my mistake..

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

ohhhhh ok, sorry my mistake..

yes i have heard that the 2013 build quality is much better then the previous one. 

these are keyboards i actually own :P i'm saving up for a ducky shine 3 cause it seems that it has all the pros that i have and none of the cons.

The shine 3 if it is aluminum will be AMAZING and in browns with white LEDs OMG!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

The shine 3 if it is aluminum will be AMAZING and in browns with white LEDs OMG!!!

YES aluminum body, with brown switches and white LEDs, it will be amazing.

YES aluminum body, with brown switches and white LEDs, it will be amazing.

I cant wait, i actually got a response from ducky on FB saying "Be patient and you may be surprised" So that could be good or bad.

Im just looking at my black widow (normal edition) and it does have genuine cherry mx blues.. they say cherry and have the logo..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Im just looking at my black widow (normal edition) and it does have genuine cherry mx blues.. they say cherry and have the logo..

They're not true blues. They did something to them. I have a filco and a coolermaster blue keyboard. The blackwidow feels dofferent.

Can someone tell me why there are no mechanical keyboards that have an LCD Screen + Macro keys + back light all in one keyboard. I like the idea of mechanical keyboards. Everyone seems to be saying mechanical keyboards are awesome. I tried a cherry mx blue switch and it was an awesome experience.

However, I can not part ways with my G15 LCD Screen. I dont get why NO ONE makes a keyboard like G15 with mechanical switches. How hard can it be? If it is too much to handle for one USB port, then have a seperate USB port for the screen. Logitech could easily make a G710+ type keyboard with a screen. everything is awesome about G710+ except that it does not have a screen.

Is there a reason why no one does this?

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

I'll be buying that one if they do release an aluminium version.

Even posted on their facebook page with a English => Chinese (Simple) Google Translate message saying to release a version of it. They liked it. lol

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't know, when I'd first gotten my G15, I found the LCD screen to be quite a novelty. Playing certain games, I can see ammo, kills and such on the LCD screen....but after a while, the novelty wore out and I'd hardly look at the LCD screen. My nephew has the G19 and he says the same, the novelty of the screen wore off and he no longer looks at it, preferring to see relevant info on the HUD on his monitor.

I don't know if there's a technical issue that cannot be overcome due to the PCB used for mechanical KB's, or if there's even an issue at all, but I doubt many mech KB aficionados would want an LCD screen to spoil the looks of the KB. I certainly don't wish to see it on the mech KB's I buy, I prefer the clean lines of well-made mech KB w/o all those fancy doohickeys. Look at Ducky KB's, simple design, nice LED effects (for the 'Shine' models) and the feel of mechanical switches more than makes up for fancy design and LCDs.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I'll be buying that one if they do release an aluminium version.

Even posted on their facebook page with a English => Chinese (Simple) Google Translate message saying to release a version of it. They liked it. lol

They speak Mandarin, they are from Taiwan  

They speak Mandarin, they are from Taiwan  

Well I'm not sure how that relates to the difference between Google's Traditional and Simple Chinese settings. 

I chose simple because I figured they'd be able to read that. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I believe Taiwan and mainland China use the Simplified form of written Chinese, with Hong Kong using the Traditional form of Chinese. Using Google Translate, you can use detect language and it should pick the correct form of Chinese.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I believe Taiwan and mainland China use the Simplified form of written Chinese, with Hong Kong using the Traditional form of Chinese. Using Google Translate, you can use detect language and it should pick the correct form of Chinese.

Actually it is Taiwan who uses Traditional Chinese, and China and Hong Kong use Simplified

Yeah I have the 2013 ultimate stealth, with MX browns, they feel great and they're not that loud, the build quality is amazing imo, it's very sturdy and I haven't had one issue with it yet. Some say the tactility isn't very good with mx browns, but I think it's very nice, just the right amount :]

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

wait. I have the original one and a ducky with blue switches and the switches feel the same to me. Also the build quality isn't bad although it's nowhere near the same as a ducky board but still. Just my opinion though. 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |