A 3D pen!

FuzionMaster

A 3d pen, aren't they all? xD I presume you mean a 3d printing pen

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

A 3d pen, aren't they all? xD I presume you mean a 3d printing pen

yea thats it

No.... Just no...

I've seen this before.. 

Anyways, not really impressed, would much rather have 3D printers to be regular consumer items

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Das cool

I'll never use one, but I'll still appreciate how cool it is. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I've seen this before.. 

Anyways, not really impressed, would much rather have 3D printers to be regular consumer items

well reasonable 3D printers are dropping down in price dramatically. My school has one not sure of the price but i think its about 2k

well reasonable 3D printers are dropping down in price dramatically. My school has one not sure of the price but i think its about 2k

Yeah, but they are still not as easy to get as 'regular' printers. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

True 

Yeah, but they are still not as easy to get as 'regular' printers. 

True

No.... Just no...

Yes.... Really yes! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Older then 3D printing. This is just a plastic extrusion in a small for factor. The reliability of something like this would be low, an expensive joke more then a printing tool.

Most people still struggle to draw something in 2D, including myself. 

Most people still struggle to draw something in 2D, including myself. 

This looks like something made for "most people"?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

That hipster chick with the thing on her back....LOL

other than art, what use does this have? Not that the art isn't cool, but what could I make with it that is functional?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That hipster thick with the thing on her back....LOL

other than art, what use does this have? Not that the art isn't cool, but what could I make with it that is functional?

What can you make with a regular pen that is functional?

This is just a pen that lets you sketch shit in 3 dimensions. Could have some uses for engineering or architecture prototyping.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

What can you make with a regular pen that is functional?

This is just a pen that lets you sketch shit in 3 dimensions. Could have some uses for engineering or architecture prototyping.

Oh I was just trying to think of something cool to make with it that would have a function.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs