Xperia Z4 Compact and Z4 Ultra Full Specs Leak

XTankSlayerX

XperiaZ3-Press-01-580-90.jpg 

^SOURCE^

Xperia Z4 Compact

Let’s start with the Xperia Z4 Compact. The successor to the Xperia Z3 Compact is going to be every bit as impressive as its predecessor and retain its main USP of flagship grade hardware in a smaller package. The Xperia Z4 Compact will be powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset as the rest of the Xperia Z4 family, and it’ll come with 3GB RAM. The rest of the specs will also be very similar to the Z4: 32GB internal memory, 20.7MP rear camera, S-Master HX digital amplifier, improved stereo speakers, 5MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording, IP68 dust and water resistance, LTE Cat.9, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and wireless charging support. As mentioned in our previous leaks, the display on the Z4 Compact will be 4.7” and come with 1080p resolution. Battery size isn’t known yet but is expected to be around 3,000mAh.

Xperia Z4 Ultra

Sony is also going to concentrate on the phablet market next year, with the Xperia Z4 Ultra. As we told you in our previous leaks, the Z4 Ultra will sport a 6.44” display like its predecessor, but with Quad-HD resolution. The design is expected to be very similar to the Xperia Z3, so you can probably expect it to look like an oversized Xperia Z3. It will also have the Snapdragon 810 chipset and come with 3GB RAM. The camera on the back will be a 16MP unit, with a smaller sensor than the one on Xperia Z4. The battery capacity is said to be between 3,500 and 4,000mAh. The most interesting piece of info about the Z4 Ultra from our source is with regard to inclusion of stylus input. The original Xperia Z Ultra only came with pencil input support, but no stylus was included. The Z4 Ultra will reportedly include stylus support, just like the Galaxy Note series. Other specs are said to be similar to the Z4 and Z4 Compact.

A stylus eh? everyone seems to be jumping on that bandwagon after Samsung, Maybe Sony will call theirs the X Pen?

The Z3 is awesome already, now the Z4 looks to be Sony's comeback into the mainstream.

btw, you forgot the LINK it was in the pic all along

Compatible with Windows 95

The Z3 is awesome already, now the Z4 looks to be Sony's comeback into the mainstream.

btw, you forgot the LINK it was in the pic all along

No. Z2 was the comeback. Z3 was an upgrade to that and then people finally realised Sony had made a comeback. Z4 is mainstream.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

FFS Why 6.44"? (Yes, I know that there will be a regular Z4, but I like the pen.) :/ That Z4 Compact is gonna be the perfect phone for a lot of people, though. 

... Neither will have US presence outside of being carrier exclusives though.

Z4 Compact is a beast just like the Z3 Compact. Love Sony phones !

Loving that more phones now are starting to have 3GB of RAM.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Loving that more phones now are starting to have 3GB of RAM.

It's mostly marketing. Unless your phone has a really heavy skin (hello Touchwiz), you'll rarely use more than 1.5GB.

I pray they are going to keep the size of the Z4 Compact the same as the Z3 Compact.

Okay I'll give them a margin upto the Z1 Compact.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

How the fucking hell is 4.7" 'compact?' THIS is why I stick to older iPhones. Next phone for me would be a 5S or the 4" iPhone 6 if they make it.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

How the fucking hell is 4.7" 'compact?' THIS is why I stick to older iPhones. Next phone for me would be a 5S or the 4" iPhone 6 if they make it.

Cause size matters. If they can cram that display into a small form factor then great. Look at the Z3 Compact for example.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Yes! The Z4 Compact is most likely going to be my next phone.

I really hope they update the body in line with what they have on the Z3 though; give me metal, curved sides and get rid of whatever plastic finish is on there now.

Also, I really want that bronze color please and thank you :)

I also kind of hope they bump it up to 4.9" or something a little bigger than 4.7".

FFS Why 6.44"? (Yes, I know that there will be a regular Z4, but I like the pen.) :/ That Z4 Compact is gonna be the perfect phone for a lot of people, though. 

... Neither will have US presence outside of being carrier exclusives though.

You can buy them all through the Sony Store.

Unless you meant widespread carrier adoption.

I pray they are going to keep the size of the Z4 Compact the same as the Z3 Compact.

Okay I'll give them a margin upto the Z1 Compact.

I don't mind if they add a millimeter or two if it means an almost 5" screen.
They did a great job of keeping it small so far.

You can't focus on screen size and proclaim that it's not compact.

It's only 3mm taller and 6mm wider than the iPhone 5s. That's nothing.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

You should give a larger screen a try. You might be surprised. Really, I don't think that 4" smartphone can really reach the true potential of being a smartphone. Besides that, you're probably going to be forced to go bigger at some point anyway.

This. SHALL. BE. MY. PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNEEE!!!!!!

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

But, the Z3 just launched...

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC