Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

I hadn't even considered it before, but after watching this series, I became obsessed. I would love the other MATX case, hoping to build similar to yours. I would be more than happy to provide proof of purchase of the oil! How many gallons did you end up using in yours?

would be really cool if i could get my hands onto one of these kits!

Would love to have this in my project in my life as one of my accomplishments. I have always wanted to do some type of project like this. As for Puget, it is a shame that a company that failed before with the same idea is trying to take the sucess away from another; Hang in there and it only get better from here on out :) As for the kit (if i were to win) i would prefer the MATX kit but I would have no problem taking one of the 3 three Mini ITX kits.

Patent trollers are a bummer.

I would love to build an ITX oil PC. I have wanted you to do a video on one of these since the video on Slick's. I am really glad you finally did.

Love your channel and hope you guys continue to provide people with valuable reviews for years to come.

If I win could you guys (Linus and Slick) sign the side of the case?

Hi Linus and team,

I loved the mineral oil video you guys did, I have helped put one to gather about 6 years ago and have always wanted to create my own. I am a Geek Squad manger and deal with computers on a daily bases and have the tools to get a lot done, but that is just a means to an end. My real passion is working with my hands and creating just about anything and everything. I love to build computers and wish to some day follow in some of your guy's foots steps and create new custom builds PC. I have 4 friends that all work with me and we have been trying to get our own website up and running for custom build computers in Center TX. Just a small thing witch we hope to get off the ground by building and auctioning, off custom pc's every month that we create new . I wont go to far in to the details but I already have a lot of local clients and when I bring my Custom built in to work everyone goes crazy. With that being said to put together a mineral oil PC will really show friends and family that I have the skills to really do custom work. This will be my personal computer and will not be sold or auction in anyway, but hope to show it off this year at Quakecon 2015. I would love to show it off this year when I go. I have just Purchased Intel Retail Edge I7 5930k for the winter holiday deal, and hope to build my first DDR4 build. I am so excited, weather I get a mineral oil case or not, but any of Puget Systems cases would just be the icing on the cake. I think it's crap what they are doing to Puget Systems and I am worried about some of the same issues for when I final get my website and business up in running. Truthfully I hope to one day meet all of you at a convention or something, I have been a fan of yours since I first watched you do a review on the Antec Lanboy Air ultimate Airflow case 4 years ago. Its been a blast to watch and see you guys grow, I try to watch almost every video you guys put on and I will continue to do so. I am new to the website, it toke me a while to jump on the ban wagon but I am hear and its great. Anyway I could go on for every just about thousands different topics, I just want you to know if I get a case it will not go unused. I will have receipt of oil upon news of wining a case. At the moment I currently have 3 motherboards 2 full ATX and 1 mini, so either case would work great, but if I had to choice it would be the MATX. Sorry for rambling on its been a long day and just wanted to get this in before its to late.   Thanks guys for all you do and look forward to seeing if I win.  

PS. Something you said in the video about have fish in the tank. Last year at Quakecon Michael Long Had a Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 that he put together with 2 sharks in the tank. There where 2 tanks one with parts in it that were submerged in mineral oil and then a fish tank custom fit to computer case with sharks. I will attach a photo that I toke while I was there but their  is also a good descriptions and picture in CPU's magazine the September 2014 edition (Page 60-61). http://www.computerpoweruser.com/DigitalIssues/ComputerPowerUser/CP____1409__/ 

I'm a sophomore in high school and a very close friend of mind linked me the mineral oil PC video - I made an account just to comment here about it.

It looks beyond cool.

Although I myself am not a hardware/computer guy and have never built a PC before, me and two of my friends (one of whom built a water-cooled PC before and is crazy techy) have made a pact to build this beast together over the break if we are chosen for the giveaway.

Would love to try my hands out building a PC - especially an oil mineral one.

Fine with either kit :)

Long time viewer, first time commenter. I know I'll be freaking out over the total awesomeness of that build for the next couple weeks :)

I loved the mineral oil build logs (along with your Corsair case & keyboard reviews that were really helpful in deciding components for my latest build), and would absolutely love the chance to put one together as a bonding experience with some friends.

Sucks that Puget was trolled that badly, it seems like it was just a no-win scenario for everybody involved :\

Would prefer the microATX, though either one is totally fine if we happen to win :P

Totally up for it! My R9 290 and 4670K would LOOOOOVEEEE to get that oil boiling !!!
ATX kit would be perfect for me, considering i did a pretty big screwup when buying my case and went for a Zalman Z11 plus that won't let me upgrade to a decent watercooling solution, and everyone knows what an r9 290 runing on a 1225 clock with 1550 mem clock sounds like...LIKE A FREAKING AIRPLANE landing inside my PC!

Sorry for the troll on you guys on Puget...Wish i could help in anyway, but at least i can say Thank You for the giveaway and you guys were doing a pretty darn good job!

Honestly one of the coolest projects I've seen in a long time. Would be totally down to build it, especially with a few friends of mine who have been particularly ecstatic about trying it out as well!

Really sucks that Puget got into a situation like that, but I'm glad to know that they're doing what they can to give back to the community :)

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

This would look so awesome in my room. I'd take either version.

& what a gd shame about the trolls! The entire US patten system needs some serious revamping.

I've seen and have been facinated by oil cooled systems before, but it wasn't until the puget case that I actually wanted one for myself. I can't say they inspired the desire, but they were certainly the spark that lit the candle.

It sucks I cant get one if I don't win, but it's great they are enabling others' dreams with that they can still do. I hope somewhere down the line (LOL as if) the trolling will stop and I can get my hands on a case for an oil pc that I like. It'd be nice to have a mini itx if I win, that's what I was hoping for. and guess I still am.

Because of financial problems that are now even worse than ever I can't build a rig that my son can oh and ah at and Puget Systems please if you can let me be the lucky winner of this giveaway.  The one thing I can do in life, despite my anxiety disorder holding me back from doing much of what I want, is I can build computers and it brings me great joy and I would love another project to work on.  Please give me this opportunity.  As for your business best of luck in the future Puget Systems.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Puget Systems do not feel that this is the end because it is not. This is the opportunity to walk away from a closed door and open much bigger and promising ones. Always remember, anything that is easy is simply not worth it. The mini ITX system would be preferable.

I have never been really interested in computers or building PCs.... until I found the Linus tech tips YouTube page. For the past couple months, I have been researching literally everything one needs to know about computers. I recently dismantled my crappy laptop just to see how it worked and ended up modifying the heat transfer system to make it run more efficiently. When I saw the first mineral oil PC video, I was amazed. The thought of submerging a computer into a sort of fish tank was the most intriguing thing to me. And with this give away I thought it would be a good time to build my first PC. Even if I don't win this giveaway I am determined to make my own mineral oil machine sometime within the next year or so. As for my preference on the variation (mini itx or matx) I do not have one, Let fate decide I say.

ASRock M8 Case, Intel Core i5 4690k Devils Canyon, MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition GPU, 16 GB HyperX Fury SO-DIMM, Crucial 250 GB SSD, Toshibe (woofe) 2 TB HDD, LG 29in Ultrawide Monitor

Yes i would love to build a mineral cooled machine, just need that shove to start me going

System

Don't Froget to Stay Happy

Sorry to hear about your situation Puget. Those are some really nice cases.

Sorry to hear about your situation Puget. Those are some really nice cases.

Hi Guys

What a great series of videos you have on YouTube its good to see people having so much fun with technology!

Puget you are amazing!

Hey guys, names Matt, a computer science major at the University of Kentucky and I've been looking into a mineral oil build for a final project for one of my classes next semester. Once hearing from a friend that the final project for this course is to come up with or display an innovative idea using a computer, a mineral oil PC would be an amazing project that I want to take on. After watching you guys build this PC, I'm sold. I've been researching this build for about 2 weeks now and have been looking for an easier way to get started as opposed to just rigging up a 5 gallon fish tank from my local pet store. It's a shame what has happened to Puget because the item they have developed is just damn near mind blowing, and to think that this was just something they were passionate about adds even more of a finesse to these products. I tried going to their website to purchase this miniITX case a few nights ago and was immediately disappointed after reading what has happened.

I would be honored to be chosen to receive one of these few systems and would take great pride in producing something that could be shown off and unique. Just being able to say that I have a fully submerged PC would be amazing. If selected I wouldn't mind either case the miniITX or mATX but the miniITX is preferred.

Everyone should be supporting Puget during this and I fully back their products. These guys have come up with some amazing stuff and I am whole heartedly impressed.

Love your videos and good luck to everyone else entering.

I am looking into build one and I am having a ATX board right now, I would prefer a Mata kit if i got pick since either way I might have to buy a new motherboard but MATX one might just fit.

man if i win the matx i will turn it into a friggin monster and use it for my up and coming channel as both a convo piece and the machine that will run my show !

Sucks that companies have to deal with stupid patents trolls.

Mini ITX  

I would absolutely love to have my own mineral oil build, I've been interested in them for a while but never quite had the money to do one. I'd love to get the MATX kit.

Also <3 Puget