Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

I would love to enter this contest & will take any setup you have (i've been dying to do this ever since I saw your video featuring Luke's old rig) Also this would be perfect as your contest ends on my birthday! Good luck to everyone else who is entering & my condolences to Puget because I really wanted to save up & buy one of these oil pc kits.

I would like one. I don't care which one. I was planning to buy one from Puget Systems eventually. I was very displeased when I heard what happened.

I'd love to win one of these kits, and would definitely use it to build a mineral oil-cooled PC upon receiving it.

I already have experience with a custom water-cooling GPU loop after doing the research for a few months, and this is the next logical step.

No preference on the size since I'd purchased the components afterwards based on the kit size.

I'd also probably put an R9 290X in there, and maybe color-matching LEDs and rocks :P

~Pirate43

<waves>Hi, I'd LOVE to have one of the kits! I currently use a EVGA 680i Sli w/QX6700@2.66GHz, 2xEVGA 320mb 8800GTS GPU's, and 2GB Corsair XMS2-8500 DIMM.  I would really love the upgrade. 

Its a sad truth that everyone who finds a product successful will be chased by people who were not successful with it when they try to launch it out the first time. This just shows how BITTER those people are and they are willing to do anything foul just to kill their competition. This reminds me of how they got their idea during the time of the titans Rockefeller, Morgan and Carnegie. I have all my sympathy with Puget Systems. Too bad they were not able to put in a mechanical fish that swims that is powered by air bubbles built in the 1990s. That would be really cool to look at!! Good luck with their new path to success and wish you all the BEST. 

Sorry for such depressing news for puget.

mATX would be great, but i would be most thankful for whatever i'm luck enough to end up with.

Can't say i'm surprised. Talk about bad mannered losers. This is pretty clear jealousy that someone is always better than you at something. I'm no legal representative or anything but can't you guys just get some amateur or appointed judge to just say hi, this is dumb ty. Are there at all detail similarities? Considering how many computer case manufacturers there are i'd say this isn't something that should be passable. Change the design or something because they don't own the rights to mineral oil rigs or an idea in general. 

Edit: I think someone above has a cool idea about running this dry quite frankly even. Mind you that you would have to take out the tools to modify whatever the material is so that you could actually move air through the fairly sealed tank. It has feet. You can evidently mount two radiators on the back of this which is opens even more doors. Omy. 

I'm sorry Puget..You make some really cool kits! The Matx kit would be Ideal but I can make some changes for planning for the Mini ITX ones as well...Patent Trolls Blow.. Enough said :) Cheers!

- Quincy M.

Puget, it truly is a shame that this patent dispute is going on, and I hope you can offer these kits in the future!

Mineral oil submersion looks amazing, and I plan on building a system like this at some point before I die, haha.

Sure why not I'll enter.  I can make either an ITX media PC or a mATX gaming PC, i'm good either way.  I'll buy whatever you want, you guys have dealt with me before.

:)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I already have a minimal oil pic and I love the micro atx version of this, I would love to do a build with these

If the heavens above would bestow such beauty upon me, I would be deeply honered! :)

I've had a lot of interest in mineral oil computers ever sense I found out their existence. I would be interested in the mATX given the choice. I find it sickening that a company that had failed in a venture would go so far as to kill off a company trying to make something so cool just because they were unable to succeed in it.

I'd absolutely love to build one of these. Definitely a different experience from your run of the mill builds. If I won, I'd be okay with either one to be honest. I just wish Puget could have a team like Newegg when they were being hassled by patent trolls.

Can you edit the post to clarify how much mineral oil is needed for each case and an estimate of cost? I'm sure I could just do a five minute search to find out but it would reduce the amount of people who don't know what they are getting into. Aside from that I would be interested in the MATX Case.

I'd like to offer my support to Puget Systems, but I wish there were more to be done! That being said, I'd love to have the opportunity to build a system in one of the last systems they produced! I know I don't use the forum, but I've been subsribed to LTT and the other channels for a long time, and I often refer to threads on here during my research. Thanks for the opportunity!

I have a pc that I think would be awesome to transfer an oil cooled rig

Id really like to build one of those. It would be so sick.

Mini would be preferd