Gift Suggestions?

Double_A_4

So I know I sound like a spoiled brat and im sorry.  I'm 13, and have an lg g3, Dell inspiron 15 7000, iPad 2, Galaxy note 8.0 and a ps3.  Whats something under 200 tech related I can ask for christmas?

The question is what do feel like you need?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Sell the PS3 and get the 200 dollars + the PS3 price and get the PS4

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

You could ask for: a PS Vita (refurb.) and a game or two (I recommend the Dangan Ronpa series, Persona 4 Golden, or one of the Project Diva games); some kind of game controller like a fight stick or something; some kind of tech repair toolkit (iFixit?); a kindle; blu-rays of some show you like; a set of nice speakers or headphones; a donation to the LTT croudfunding campaign; a cool keyboard; any games that you've been wanting; a battery bank to charge all of your devices. The sky's the limit.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Does anybody have any opinions on the nvidia shield portable as a purely android device?  I cant use the gamestream yet or anytime soon as I just got a pc last year with the intel integrated graphics.  I would use it only for android games (Minecraft, dead trigger) and maybe emulators.  Should I get this for a better experience than the g3 with a moga controller.

So I know I sound like a spoiled brat and im sorry.  I'm 13, and have an lg g3, Dell inspiron 15 7000, iPad 2, Galaxy note 8.0 and a ps3.  Whats something under 200 tech related I can ask for christmas?

If don't you even know what you want why you ask us?Is not me who is going to use,is you.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Tell them you want $199 to go on an educational experience to LAS VEGAS NEVADA!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Dude, don't mean to be rude or anything here, but don't ask for anything, it's not good to be asking too much of your parents.

It's much more valiant to show restraint and not ask for anything, and your parents will greatly appreciate the now lesser financial burden.

Compatible with Windows 95

Dragon dildo

I have one and it helps me with my boredom

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I have one and it helps me with my boredom

I prefer to use a cacti, but everyone has their opinions. 

On a more serious note, since you seem to have a lot of computers and tech, maybe you could ask for something that'll teach you how computers work? What I mean is you can become more knowledgeable instead of just wanting to buy more and more computers and tablets, etc.

A nice soldering station is something cool to ask for. Really makes you appreciate how/what it takes to build a computer. A Raspberry Pi makes a cool stocking stuffer. And maybe some parts to go along with the Pi (LCD display, modules, etc) You could also ask for some old computer parts to take apart and see the inter workings... Basically, some DIY stuff.

What was that thing that @LinusTech had as a sponsor once? It was like that little box of computer stuff and you could use the little pieces to build little knick knacks and whatnot. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I say enjoy it while you can. Haven't really had fun holiday times since I was in my mid teens and I'm in my late 20's now. Be thankful people you love are still alive, man. I'd kill to still have my dad around.

are you talking about Littlebits? http://littlebits.cc/ 

Yeah, that thing

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May