TotalBiscuit talks about Target AU and Kmart's withdrawal of GTA V

ObscureMammal

Who cares, on console you can download it from PSN or XBox Marketplace, and when it comes out on PC you can just get it on steam

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Who cares, on console you can download it from PSN or XBox Marketplace, and when it comes out on PC you can just get it on steam

But what if you have shitty internet, like me? Then you would want a physical copy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But what if you have shitty internet, like me? Then you would want a physical copy.

There are also other stores in Australia you know. It would be nice if Target had the game but it is not the end of the world

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

There are also other stores in Australia you know. It would be nice if Target had the game but it is not the end of the world

But what stores you referencing to? Target and KMart and WalMart are the biggest department store companies in America.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But what stores you referencing to? Target and KMart and WalMart are the biggest department store companies in America.

I guess you are right, but there is also amazon

SYSTEM SPECS

I think target is just trying to avoid bad press.

A bunch of feminists made false claims, that if unadressed, would have made target look bad, so they took action. 

Now all we have to do is make proper claims and garner enough support to put GTA V back on the shelves where it belongs.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it