Motorcycle which costs only $0.01 per MILE for fuel?!?

Zero Motorcycles.

Low horse power, low top-speed, all electric.

Anyone else think this is spectacular?

Sure, it might costs as much as any car, but seriously, if you're traveling a lot without going too far, this seems like an amazing buy to me.

Zero Motorcycles.

Sure, it might costs as much as any car, but seriously, if you're traveling a lot without going too far, this seems like an amazing buy to me.

Its quite pricey if it costed as much as a motorcycle then it would be very competitive  

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

I may be in the minority, but I am a fan of gas powered machines. I'm not looking forward to the electric future.

Besides, noise is very important when it comes to motorcycle safety, I wont ride around on something is silent.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

zx-14 or electric bike? i think at that price i would go for the zx-14

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

If my anxiety and attention span issues suddenly disappeared, I'd use that extra space in my life for one.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Its quite pricey if it costed as much as a motorcycle then it would be very competitive  

Yeah. $5k less would be nice, but I think in the long run you'd save a lot more especially with the high cost of fuel nowadays.

zx-14 or electric bike? i think at that price i would go for the zx-14

I personally would never buy a 1400cc bike, but I would agree with your logic.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Zero Motorcycles.

A nice product, but too expensive... If it was a normal motorcycle price, then it would be hell of a deal :D

I may be in the minority, but I am a fan of gas powered machines. I'm not looking forward to the electric future.

Besides, noise is very important when it comes to motorcycles, I wont ride around on something is silent.

I know that feeling, feeling the vibrations of the motor, but don't forget that we also need to take care of our planet :D If I had the money, and if my country actually got into that electric cars hype and we had "electrical" stations for electrical cars, i'd get Tesla anyday :D

But i do know that feeling of a gas motor vibrating and giving you that nice feeling in your body :D

Yeah not going to work for me. Nearest place I drive is almost 250 miles round trip so yeah...

Its still cool the range is getting better and such but no yet to a point of me thinking wow I need one. 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

54hp and 105mph isnt terrible for a motorcycle... i certainly wouldn't call it low

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I personally would never buy a 1400cc bike, but I would agree with your logic.

yeah, the zx-14 is a really big bike. If you want to be crazy, the zx-10r is where its at haha.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Yeah not going to work for me. Nearest place I drive is almost 250 miles round trip so yeah...

Its still cool the range is getting better and such but no yet to a point of me thinking wow I need one. 

Definitely not applicable for everyone. Personally, it's great for me because I only really travel place-to-place in a city. 

Though, if I happen to go to college, the trip would be 270 miles in one direction, but the fuel price gives it quite a bit of value to me especially since I don't have a vehicle yet.

17 grand?

Eh, that's not...THAT bad...

The savings in fuel would be fantastic

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

17 grand?

Eh, that's not...THAT bad...

The savings in fuel would be fantastic

It depends on the model. The cheapest is $13,345 $9,845 without any upgrades though that's not including shipping or taxes.

Besides, noise is very important when it comes to motorcycle safety, I wont ride around on something is silent.

I'm looking forward to the future, because right now it's too expensive and range limited.

Electric bikes can offer some very cool features, but the price is holding them back.

54hp and 105mph isnt terrible for a motorcycle... i certainly wouldn't call it low

No, its pretty teribad. Especially considering a super old kawasaki ninja 600 blows it out of the water performance wise. And you can get those old Kawasaki's for well under $2k

It depends on the model. The cheapest is $13,345 without any upgrades though that's not including shipping or taxes.

Still, not to bad really. It's a lot for a motorcycle, but man dem fuel savings

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

No, its pretty teribad. Especially considering a super old kawasaki ninja 600 blows it out of the water performance wise. And you can get those old Kawasaki's for well under $2k

Yes lets compare an electric bike to a sportsbike... brilliant. I never said the price was good compared to other bikes.

Btw the Zero S has massively more Torque than a ZX-6R! The electric bike still has a better power/weight ratio than most sportscars and its not bad overall performance  - not everyone rides sportsbikes.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

it almost has the same amount of bhp as my car  :lol:  :unsure:

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace