What do you want to see the org accomplish?

It's a sad life

Well you are a realist Pete.

For me I'm an optimist, things can only get better!

Well you are a realist Pete.

For me I'm an optimist, things can only get better!

Space is no place for optimism! 

read my messages in a gleeful tone. 

Okay guys. I've got a question.

What do you want to accomplish long term with the org?

For me, it's to get us, as an org as stable and as powerful as possible, with as much ease as possible.

So, my goal list for the org at the moment is :

1. Grow the org numbers
  2. Establish a workable community
  3. Set in place regulations and a format to elect members to the council
  4. Elect people to the council
  5. Engage the council in org management duties
  6. Elect members to special posts within the org (diplomat, etc)
  7. Wait for game to fully launch

After this, my goals for SC post launch is :

1. Establish a base of operations
  2. Secure base of operations
  3. Establish mining outposts
  4. Establish trade routes
  5. Establish manufacturing/trade control of a system
  6. Establish a defense force
  7. Establish a military
  8. Establish a command structure for military
  9. Establish a exploration hub and outposts
  10. Build sufficient credits to advance other secondary org goals
  11. Establish org run businesses such as insurance, etc
  12. Expand to a second system
  13. Rinse, repeat

Anything else you would like to achieve?

Currently the secondary org goals sit at : 

• Complete OP:Monarch
  • Gain control of a Carrack
  • Have enough credits to offer org benefits (should be covered pretty quickly once the first tax cycle goes round)

please do this <3

i am so in! take me art to promote it!

or something like this:

to be part in big and friendly organization with huge main core ( non affiliates ) and well divided sub-organizations, to have many cool people and friends to do military operations and exploration, i am in for helping all of goals ixi mentioned.

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Well since its a Syndicate, we could become the biggest crime org in the galaxy. Star my taking out smaller ships, and work our way up, building the org's fleet. Then offer protection to other groups.

Well since its a Syndicate, we could become the biggest crime org in the galaxy. Star my taking out smaller ships, and work our way up, building the org's fleet. Then offer protection to other groups.

lol

Syndicate and Crime syndicate are not exactly the same thing :P

lol

Syndicate and Crime syndicate are not exactly the same thing :P

Yes but on the RSI website, there's an article that defines the types of organizations. Here's a quote:

• Syndicate – Common interest groups for those who operate on the edges (or outside) of the law. There’s safety in numbers when you’re moving contraband through Spider or preying on hapless cargo ships.

Yes but on the RSI website, there's an article that defines the types of organizations. Here's a quote:

That's more an example of what one might be not a definition.

And here's the oxford dictionary definition: A group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest

That's more an example of what one might be not a definition. And here's the oxford dictionary definition: A group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest

Oh okay. Still, that's a bit confusing. Wouldn't just a default Organization be a better choice?

Oh okay. Still, that's a bit confusing. Wouldn't just a default Organization be a better choice?

The reason we're a syndicate is because it allows us to not limit ourselves within any pre-defined boundaries. We're simply a community of like-minded folk, each with their own goals and ambitions. Think of it like a country: there wouldn't be any countries without groups of like minded people coming together and recognising that strength in numbers directly contributes to their own survival. Whether it be the farmers growing the wheat to be distributed throughout the community, the fighters who ensure the saftey of the community and often ensure that they can secure more land to grow, the carpenter who makes all the handles for the tools and the blacksmith that forges the tool heads, swords to fight with, plows to sow with etc. Even if you're just a labourer, you have your role to play in the community.

So, since we recognise that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, we feel it's a better idea to let them choose their path, rather than be one constrained community, which sure, has it's merits - chiefly being everyone knowing exactly what they're signing up for or being instantly put into a role - But here, you have to decide on your own. You could decide that you want to be an explorer, or a pirate, or a lawmaker or even just a simple merchant. The choice is up to you.

That and we're a conglomerate :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

The reason we're a syndicate is because it allows us to not limit ourselves within any pre-defined boundaries. We're simply a community of like-minded folk, each with their own goals and ambitions. Think of it like a country: there wouldn't be any countries without groups of like minded people coming together and recognising that strength in numbers directly contributes to their own survival. Whether it be the farmers growing the wheat to be distributed throughout the community, the fighters who ensure the saftey of the community and often ensure that they can secure more land to grow, the carpenter who makes all the handles for the tools and the blacksmith that forges the tool heads, swords to fight with, plows to sow with etc. Even if you're just a labourer, you have your role to play in the community.

So, since we recognise that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, we feel it's a better idea to let them choose their path, rather than be one constrained community, which sure, has it's merits - chiefly being everyone knowing exactly what they're signing up for or being instantly put into a role - But here, you have to decide on your own. You could decide that you want to be an explorer, or a pirate, or a lawmaker or even just a simple merchant. The choice is up to you.

That and we're a conglomerate :P

Now it all makes sense :P And I do like the ability to not be force into a certain role. I'm not sure how I want to play Star Citizen yet but being forced into a role would suck.

Somehow your avatar doesn't go with your attitude mate :)

I can still be a kid in space, don't get me wrong. but you gotta be real with how you are going to go about dying in space. 

read my messages in a gleeful tone. 

@ixi_your_face can we set up some sort of UOLTT battle since that seemed popular, maybe the first Friday of every month? That way we might be able to push some of the less active members to join in

@ixi_your_face can we set up some sort of UOLTT battle since that seemed popular, maybe the first Friday of every month? That way we might be able to push some of the less active members to join in

Sure, PM me about it

I can't really play SC atm (played some hangar the other day and god a solid 4 fps) Dem bangin' 560ti's

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If only I didn't sell my only fighter... Hornets vs a Mustang Omega? At least I can run away at a decent speed.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks