Looking for advice on a new Gaming Mouse

Hi there 

I'm looking for a good gaming mouse but can't seem to decide.I'm an fps player and I have ruled down my choices to the following

- Razer Death Adder Chroma 

- Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse

- Corsair Vengence M65 RGB

I would like to know your opinions on the following mice in terms ergonomics( keep in mind I have small to medium hands which fit perfectly on my 2006 Deathadder, also note I am a palm grip user),and the sensors( which has better tracking and avoids acceleration),

If you have any other suggestions for a good gaming mouse please consider my following preferences

- Optical Sensor with little acceleration and good tracking 

- Wired, unless the wireless version has a good battery life and low input lag 

- I don't use high DPI levels 

- RGB lighting (Optional)

- Good for a palm grip user with small to medium hand size

- light weight( or adjustable weights)

Cheers

M65 is a very nice mouse overall and is comfortable to palm :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I second the M65, very nice mouse IMO

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I have small-medium hands for a male and I hate a large majority of mice that I try, but I loved the M65.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

dude give a mionix naos 3200 ago

super comfy and its got a good sensor

Its all about those volumetric clouds

of the three, the g502 has a much better sensor then the others. You know the m65 has a laser sensor, right? Weird that you say you want an optical then list the m65.

The g502 and m65 are both pretty heavy even if you have no weights installed in them. But should fit fine for your hands.

The deathadder is lighter with a decent sensor.

If you want light with good sensor, maybe the Zowie FK1, or Logitech g402 would be more appropriate.

I have the G502 and it is amazing. So much better for me than all the other mice I've tested out at stores. The buttons aren't too heavy and they have a very satisfying click to them. A nice selection of fully programmable buttons as well. Probably the best all-round mouse I've ever seen, but that's just me. I have pretty average hands, so maybe...

if you can, test them out at a store or something.

Thanks for all the replies guys, really appreciate it. I think it's best for me to go to a store and try some out and see which suits me best. and thanks for the additional mice I should look into suggested by Atavax and ofr057, will look into those too. And yes artavax I just found out that the Corsair M65 has a laser sensor, i just put it on the list as it was considered one of the best mice for "FPS" by most people.Again thanks a lot guys and I Hope all of You have great week ahead

Cheers

Shevids1996

Razer (and Logitech)  are solid Brands.

Logitech is great. Razer is extremely iffy. Look into a lot of reviews of products and hear stories all the time of Razer stuff dying. I was at Best Buy once and a Deathadder (ironic name seeing as what ended up happening) died in my hands while testing it out. I asked the employee "Hey, can I try this mouse out before buying it?" He took one out of an unopened box, plugged it into a nearby iMac and let me try it out. It died after maybe 5 seconds....No amount of unplugging and replugging could fix it...

That said to @Shevids1996 , the M65 is my favorite mouse to date so I vote for that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||