Is keeping the same colors in your PC important to you?

Evernbro

Absolutely! Mine is on the desk and seen by lots. Gotta be on point.

the green geforce led logo is making me cringe xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

the green geforce led logo is making me cringe xD 

Thats actually the only thing I don't mind having green. I painted my 780ti red after sanding down the logo and i didn't like it to much. Same with going reference over non reference or water block. I love those cards just the way they are. 

"I'd say welcome friend, but not here...not like this."

not one bit, i find people who sleeve their fan wires for the sake of colors a bit OCD

Yes. as long as there are no random mis-matched colors peaking out at the end of the connectors im fine.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Thats actually the only thing I don't mind having green. I painted my 780ti red after sanding down the logo and i didn't like it to much. Same with going reference over non reference or water block. I love those cards just the way they are. 

i do like the stock coolers on nvidia cards too :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Cryorig r1 ultimate, with an extra cryorig Xt140 fan.  Probably buying an h220 today though to compare it with the R1 to see if the h220 is any better.  The r1 with 3 fans performs on par with an h100i, so the h220 will probably be a few degrees better.

and the fans, and the motherboard.. lol

Did you plasti dip the fans?

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

im partially colour blind! :D

i could have the ugliest setup in the world to you guys but to me certian colours are just greay or black.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Yeah, it does. My case and motherboard are black, while my fans are white. Meanwhile, my RAM is red and I absolutely hate it. Really wish G.Skill made silver or at least white Ares modules.

Did you plasti dip the fans?

The Corsair ones? Or the ones on the heatsink?  I painted the rings on the Corsair ones, but the Cryorig ones come like that.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I wish hopefully red and green at some point

post-32582-0-46254500-1420353653_thumb.j

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

Well, heaven knows I'm not very fussy about colour coordination, especially given how I dress, but I do like my computer's parts to work together colour-wise.

I wish it wasn't, but I've had this odd color scheme in my head for a while now of how I'd color a new PC if I ever got one, and now that I'm just about to get the last of the parts to actually build one I can't not do it. Though unfortunately for me it's not just a regular red or blue color scheme either so matching the Mobo/RAM was a color choice (though performance came first), having a GPU back plate I can paint is nice, and I'll eventually need to paint the RAM heat spreaders and sleeve cables to make it better fit my color scheme. I might even have to paint my PSU if I get too worked up about the color, but it being a nice textured black might deter that idea... maybe some colored duck tape or something, do a nice design with it too.

YES on my desk.. I go even as far to try to get everything the same brand if the quality toll is not too much.. My pc on the other hand is a mess tho.. while it has gone trough different stages of upgrades parts have become somewhat random. :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Mostly I dont care. But if I am to build another machine it has to go on my desk with a big ass window so colors need to match.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

If a case has a window I think it should have at least some colour coordination, but if it's a just a case with no window I don't care.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

If you care about looks you definitely look about the colors

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

If i'm on a budget, i'll go with whatever performs best for the money, but when i get over that line and have a pc i like, and money to spend, then i change parts into colour scheme i like :)

This is super important to me, as part of the whole PC hobby is about making something I am proud of, aesthetically too.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I bought a 100$ asus PCE-AC68 just because it was red.

so yes it is really important to me. 

Yes :D

You could hide those red plugs on your PSU if you used the front column for your cables instead of the second one? ;)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450