So I'm a console pleb now.

Psykomantis00

Locked doesn't mean you actually achieve that.

:lol: Locked at 60fps means it doesn't go above 60 as that's as fast as my 4k monitor will go. Dur.

:lol: Locked at 60fps means it doesn't go above 60 as that's as fast as my 4k monitor will go. Dur.

No really? My point is it doesn't mean you render at 60FPS. Locked at 60FPS and rendering at 60FPS mean two different things.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No really? My point is it doesn't mean you render at 60FPS. Locked at 60FPS and rendering at 60FPS mean two different things.

You asked me what my fps were. I told you I have it locked to 60 because my monitor will only do 60 at 4k. I can hit higher but it's pointless. I'm not sure why you don't understand this, but that should be your main concern. Have you been tested for autism? 

You asked me what my fps were. I told you I have it locked to 60 because my monitor will only do 60 at 4k. I can hit higher but it's pointless. I'm not sure why you don't understand this, but that should be your main concern. Have you been tested for autism?

I did not ask you. Someone else did.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I did not ask you. Someone else did.

Semantics. You still don't seem to understand I'm getting 60fps at 4k. 

Semantics. You still don't seem to understand I'm getting 60fps at 4k.

My frame rate is locked to 60 and yet I sometimes get 45. NO. IT CAN'T BE.

My frame rate is locked to 60 and yet I sometimes get 45. NO. IT CAN'T BE.

I don't have that problem. I'm sorry your pc doesn't have enough performance. 

I don't have that problem. I'm sorry your pc doesn't have enough performance.

You are an elitist, ignorant, unpleasant and obnoxious person. You've contradicted yourself numerous times and you just look silly.

AC Unity, Watchdogs, Ultra SF4 and those are just the ones on the top of my head that I know from personal experience. I'm a pc gamer. I'm going to get the adapter to play with a kb/mouse on xbone. I would rather game on pc but it's just not something that's going to happen any time soon. I was looking at stuff to upgrade on my pc and I found two 7990's with waterblocks on ebay and I realized even if I got those games wouldn't run much better so I might as well spend the same amount on console shit.

Just wanted to share my thoughts here.there is nothing wrong with console. Certain hlgames id love to have a xb1 for such as sports games. Some games are better with a controller.

AC Unity is NOT better on console. Consoles and PC are having problems but the textures and graphics are BETTER on PC, not to mention the higher resolution and better frame rate (yea there are frame issues but it will still be higher then console). There was a thing posted about how PC textres weren't as good but that was because the first part of the games doesn't allow you to adjust setting yet. It wasn't true.

I love PC gaming. I love keyboard and mouse n just will not go back to controller except for certain games that are better with it. I dont feel like paying 50-100 bucks just gor an adaptor for keyboard n mouse on console. I like my PC to much. I would have a Xbox one if I was wealthy but I not.

My solution was to just buy one of everything.   

In my home, there's a great computer as well as all the major current and previous gen consoles (except Xbox One), handhelds, too.  

I recommend this option to every one (budget permitting) so that every one can see the benefit of all types of systems.  There isn't a "best".. not even a PC.  Too bad threads like this have to exist for people to argue about it.   How about just play games and be happy with games....

Yeah, so you'll buy a 970 and just sit it on the desk alone?

Don't be so stupid.

Obviously people have a PC already to put it in. Couple that with laptops people buy, it isn't much. There's videos on youtube showing $700ish GTX970 builds.

Don't normally browse this board, but I could only stomach reading up to page 2. The levels of shitposting from other boards to here really makes "PC Master Race" look more like privileged babies complaining about everything. 

Personally, I'm considering the console route again mainly because only one thing I'd play would justify a GTX 970 and that alone is not worth dropping 350 dollars. In contrast, I'm actually hyped for the new 3DS and want a handful of titles. The keyword is actually want. If you're into holy balls let's try to emulate real life graphics, PC is the only way to go. The thing is, not everyone cares for that. Yours truly can go outside for graphics that trump the most badass PC. I'm more a fan of toony and Nintendo fits that. It's this lovely thing called "preference" that PC Mustard Race doesn't get through its thick skull. True PC Master Race respects games for what they are and not be an elitist asshole.