So I'm a console pleb now.

Psykomantis00

I've decided that since gaming on PC requires a huge investment and the games aren't as good as their console counter parts I went ahead and bought a Xbone to play COD AW on. There are way more players on Xbone than PC and I no longer have connection problems. I'm probably going to go full pleb and get a ps4 on black friday if I can get the gta bundle for 400. I feel so dirty. It's kinda neat that I can play on a 720p screen and know I'm not missing anything because it can't do higher resolutions so I no longer need to upgrade my screen. It's sad though, I've had the xbone for a full day and I've played more League of legends than I have COD on xbox today. 

Huge investment?  Maybe initial investment. You'll save yourself money in the long run by saving on games. Call of duty AW I can get for the pc for $44.99. Then things like the steam sale make that value even more.

Games aren't as good? Thats your own perspective. I've never came across a game that made me want to buy a console.My last console was the original xbox.

I wont judge you for turning into a peasant. Some people enjoying using controllers. I personally don't.

No you can't. I have an expensive pc and games do not run as well as their console counterparts because they were not designed to. 

lol yeah u can and u can get most game to run at low-medium graphics at around 60fps with older hardware so it keeps the price down a bit  

well, if you enjoy playing games with young boys who have regular intercourse with your mother...your call i guess.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SZAz3qZwd8

Not sure what you're talking about bud'

PC looks amazing to me. All things I didn't like about the graphics are gone on PC :o

Not sure what you're talking about bud'

There was a thread on here that showed that the xbox one had higher resolution textures than pc. The screenshots were pretty easy to tell which was better. I tried looking for it but cant find it. Not to mention the game runs like total ass on pc. 

AC Unity, Watchdogs, Ultra SF4 and those are just the ones on the top of my head that I know from personal experience. I'm a pc gamer. I'm going to get the adapter to play with a kb/mouse on xbone. I would rather game on pc but it's just not something that's going to happen any time soon. I was looking at stuff to upgrade on my pc and I found two 7990's with waterblocks on ebay and I realized even if I got those games wouldn't run much better so I might as well spend the same amount on console shit. 

AC Unity played like shit on any system, Watchdogs again, played like shit on any system, Ultra SF4 i have no experience with.

Dual 7990's would ruin the consoles at any game you throw at them. You're talking out of your ass.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

There was a thread on here that showed that the xbox one had higher resolution textures than pc. The screenshots were pretty easy to tell which was better. I tried looking for it but cant find it. Not to mention the game runs like total ass on pc

That was debunked. The footage was showing the first cutscene in the game before you could alter the graphical settings. The PC version wasn't running at the highest settings.

There was a thread on here that showed that the xbox one had higher resolution textures than pc. The screenshots were pretty easy to tell which was better. I tried looking for it but cant find it. Not to mention the game runs like total ass on pc. 

hahaha dude u have no idea what you are talking about u do know unity runs at like 20fps on consoles right i just think you not willing to hear the truth 

Well. As @Fate said.

Whatever makes you happy. I tried reasoning... Didn't work.

Huge investment?  Maybe initial investment. You'll save yourself money in the long wrong by saving on games. Call of duty AW I can get for the pc for $44.99. Then things like the steam sale make that value even more.

Games aren't as good? Thats your own perspective. I've never came across a game that made me want to buy a console.My last console was the original xbox.

I wont judge you for turning into a peasant. Some people enjoying using controllers. I personally don't.

When I say huge investment I'm talking about my personal pc. i'm not saying PC gaming isn't something I'll do still, I'm just saying that for most of the big tripple A titles it's a better experience on console because that's what they were focused on. I have COD on pc and xbone. Way more players on xbone. No doubt. Also, I no longer have connection issues while trying to play. It saddens me that I have to buy a console to play a game I already own just to have a decent experience. 

AC Unity, Watchdogs, Ultra SF4 and those are just the ones on the top of my head that I know from personal experience. I'm a pc gamer. I'm going to get the adapter to play with a kb/mouse on xbone. I would rather game on pc but it's just not something that's going to happen any time soon. I was looking at stuff to upgrade on my pc and I found two 7990's with waterblocks on ebay and I realized even if I got those games wouldn't run much better so I might as well spend the same amount on console shit.

You do know that those adapters introduce quite horrible input lag right?

AC Unity played like shit on any system, Watchdogs again, played like shit on any system, Ultra SF4 i have no experience with.

Dual 7990's would ruin the consoles at any game you throw at them. You're talking out of your ass.

AC unity plays better on xbone, watchdogs plays better on xbone, USF4 is basically unplayable online on pc. 

I already have a 7990. My pc is multiple times faster than xbone yet does not reflect that in performance. I'm talking from real world experience, not something I read on a forum brah. 

You do know that those adapters introduce quite horrible input lag right?

Not all of them. The xim4 has good reviews. 

AC unity plays better on xbone, watchdogs plays better on xbone, USF4 is basically unplayable online on pc. 

I already have a 7990. My pc is multiple times faster than xbone yet does not reflect that in performance. I'm talking from real world experience, not something I read on a forum brah.

Have fun playing in 792p. There's a reason why these console can (barely) keep 30fps.

m8 if you cant tell that a PC with a 7990 is a LOT faster than a console with the equivalent of a 7770 ur being a bit silly and like i said i just think ur just not willing to hear the truth about consoles 

Haha same "brah"

Too bad, I just so happen to have an xbone, AC Unity and Watch dogs on BOTH it and my pc. I do this shit for a living, i know damn well what i'm talking about here brah

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Have fun playing in 792p. There's a reason why these console can (barely) keep 30fps.

m8 if you cant tell that a PC with a 7990 is a LOT faster than a console with the equivalent of a 7770 ur being a bit silly and like i said i just think ur just not willing to hear the truth about consoles 

Haha same "brah"

Too bad, I just so happen to have an xbone, AC Unity and Watch dogs on BOTH it and my pc. I do this shit for a living, i know damn well what i'm talking about here brah

WE TRIED BROS. HE'S GONE.

m8 why are u on this forum if you cant tell that a PC with a 7990 is a LOT faster than a console with the equivalent of a 7770 like i said i just think ur not willing to hear the truth about consoles 

I'm not saying a faster pc isn't faster. I'm saying the games were built to run on console and do not run as well on pc. I don't think you're hearing me. I hate consoles. It's just that I've accepted that PC gaming isn't going to win any time soon. It doesn't matter how much money you throw at your pc at t this point, the consoles are their priority. 

WE TRIED BROS. HE'S GONE.

ä moment of silence for our fallen brother

Haha same "brah"

You're either lying or an idiot. I can't really tell though, could go either way. I have watchdogs on both and it definitely runs better on xbone. I love getting 17fps with a 7990. I haven't played since launch because once I forced my way though the game and finished it I uninstalled because the frame rate was unacceptable. 

You're either lying or an idiot. I can't really tell though, could go either way. I have watchdogs on both and it definitely runs better on xbone. I love getting 17fps with a 7990. I haven't played since launch because once I forced my way though the game and finished it I uninstalled because the frame rate was unacceptable.

You must be doing something wrong.

Right back at you.

Just remember that so far in this thread there's only been people agreeing with me. ;)

I'm not saying a faster pc isn't faster. I'm saying the games were built to run on console and do not run as well on pc. I don't think you're hearing me. I hate consoles. It's just that I've accepted that PC gaming isn't going to win any time soon. It doesn't matter how much money you throw at your pc at t this point, the consoles are their priority. 

yes the consoles are priority for game developers because that's where they get most of the money from but that dose not mean they all run like crap on PC. my PC can run %99 of games at 1080p 60fps+ with no hitch at all and what do you mean PC's are not going to win any time soon in my eyes they are all ready winning by a lot and in a lot of ways and also u said u get 17fps on ur pc when playing watch dogs i am sorry but there is something badly wrong with ur PC if you have a 7990