So I'm a console pleb now.

Psykomantis00

Right back at you.

Just remember that so far in this thread there's only been people agreeing with me. ;)

That's because you idiots don't read. PC's are more powerful, yes. Games do not run that much better when you compare price to performance, especially when you look at games like AC unity and watchdogs that obviously were never given a fair chance on pc. 

yes the consoles are priority for game developers because that's where they get most of the money from but that dose not mean they all run like crap on PC. my PC can run %99 of games at 1080p 60fps+ with no hitch at all and what do you mean PC's are not going to win any time soon in my eyes they are all ready winning by a lot and in a lot of ways and also u said u get 17fps on ur pc when playing watch dogs i am sorry but there is something badly wrong with ur PC if you have a 7990

You should just give in already and get a plebstation. 

I've decided that since gaming on PC requires a huge investment and the games aren't as good as their console counter parts I went ahead and bought a Xbone to play COD AW on. There are way more players on Xbone than PC and I no longer have connection problems. I'm probably going to go full pleb and get a ps4 on black friday if I can get the gta bundle for 400. I feel so dirty. It's kinda neat that I can play on a 720p screen and know I'm not missing anything because it can't do higher resolutions so I no longer need to upgrade my screen. It's sad though, I've had the xbone for a full day and I've played more League of legends than I have COD on xbox today.

It would be cheaper to run games on a computer tho

It would be cheaper to run games on a computer tho

Build a pc that can run AC Unity as well as the xbone for 350.00 and that has to include the price of the game. I'll wait. 

Welcome to the brighter side of gaming.

Enjoy your stay!

144Hz goodness

PC gaming requires investment, I'll give you that. BUT, how can the games not be as good as their console counter parts? We have more customization options, graphical settings and much more that console doesn't have. If you feel like changing to console it's all good, but don't say PC games aren't as good as console ones.

To some degree console is better, less fucking around to get something to work, games are designed to be played there thanks to POS developers.... 

Cod on consoles is a must.

ONLY due to user population.

It sucks on pc waiting for lobbies to fill.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Welcome to the brighter side of gaming.

Enjoy your stay!

Real gamers value gameplay the most, but happily accepts the highest resolution, framerate and best graphics to further improve their experience.

It's kinda neat that I can play on a 720p screen and know I'm not missing anything because it can't do higher resolutions 

there are like 2 games that play at 720p on xbox, and none on PS4, 90% of xbox games are at 900ish vert,

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

there are like 2 games that play at 720p on xbox, and none on PS4, 90% of xbox games are at 900ish vert,

900p isn't a real resolution. It's a made up bullshit number because they can't achieve 1080p. It's pathetic. 

I would buy console too if I had money. Consoles have that something that is just different from pc and makes me want one.

Just because the trailers look good it doesn't mean that consoles are good.

900p isn't a real resolution. It's a made up bullshit number because they can't achieve 1080p. It's pathetic. 

1600x900 is very much a real resolution, any set of hardware can achieve 1080p, but these devs decide that slightly under native is better than native with reduced effects. it seems like this is usually to acheieve feature parity with PS4 which is almost always 1080p

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

1600x900 is very much a real resolution, any set of hardware can achieve 1080p, but these devs decide that slightly under native is better than native with reduced effects. it seems like this is usually to acheieve feature parity with PS4 which is almost always 1080p

912p? 792p? Those are nexgen resolutions? Might as well just run the games at 720p and call it a day instead of trying to fake it. 

912p? 792p? Those are nexgen resolutions? Might as well just run the games at 720p and call it a day instead of trying to fake it. 

Trying to fake what? higher resolutions are higher resolutions 912*1621 is a lot higher than 720, and looks much better, hell even 792 is better than 720, its all being scaled to 1080, so pick the highest resolution that gets you constant framerate, 

i don't think there is an argument to what is a 'real' resolution when its all being upscaled to 1080p 

Then again shitty devs like ubisoft that can't get a 900p game above 20FPS on PS4 don't really deserve the time of day. Metro Redux was 1080 60 on PS4 and 912 60 on Xbone, i for one would prefer a slight drop in resolution over a wonky framerate.

Trying to fake what? higher resolutions are higher resolutions 912*1621 is a lot higher than 720, and looks much better, hell even 792 is better than 720, its all being scaled to 1080, so pick the highest resolution that gets you constant framerate, 

i don't think there is an argument to what is a 'real' resolution when its all being upscaled to 1080p 

Then again shitty devs like ubisoft that can't get a 900p game above 20FPS on PS4 don't really deserve the time of day. Metro Redux was 1080 60 on PS4 and 912 60 on Xbone, i for one would prefer a slight drop in resolution over a wonky framerate.

There is also maybe a trend starting now for the X1 where they render out  1440x1080. Provides a cleaner image compared to a 1600x900 as only one axis is being upscaled. FC4 does it, Advanced warfare has the res as a base which increases if there is the. processing head room.

There is also maybe a trend starting now for the X1 where they render out 1440x1080. Provides a cleaner image compared to a 1600x900 as only one axis is being upscaled. FC4 does it, Advanced warfare has the res as a base which increases if there is the. processing head room.

Yeah I'm familiar with the idea, and it seems like a good one, I believe AW drops to 1328 wide, but I thought FC4 was 900p, I'll have to double check

Just because the trailers look good it doesn't mean that consoles are good.

I played games on ps3 and I like it.

I played games on ps3 and I like it.

Holy shit son, I have a PS3, it's a nightmare. Especially the load times.

Build a pc that can run AC Unity as well as the xbone for 350.00 and that has to include the price of the game. I'll wait. 

Gimme 350 and it will run as well as it does on the xbone at the settings the console runs at! You are comparing the prices to push a game 60fps 1080p high with the price of a console running somewhat 20-30 fps 720-900p in settings that must be considered low-mid.... OF COURSE THATS CHEAPER?!  :huh:

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Not a real resolution? Come back when you've learned what resolution is.

No console have run a game at 912p. Also, 900p does look a hell of a lot better than 720p, there are 52% more pixels.

Gimme 350 and it will run as well as it does on the xbone at the settings the console runs at! You are comparing the prices to push a game 60fps 1080p high with the price of a console running somewhat 20-30 fps 720-900p in settings that must be considered low-mid.... OF COURSE THATS CHEAPER?!  :huh:

Do it. Lets see a parts list. 

No console have run a game at 912p. Also, 900p does look a hell of a lot better than 720p, there are 52% more pixels.

Come back to me when you have somewhat of an idea what you're talking about. 

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15770-metro-redux-xbox-one-now-runs-912p-thanks-june-sdk-update-ps4-port.html