LinusTechTips @Folding Team - Important Info Inside

I suppose our next goal is the top 100 which aint going to be easy.

I suppose our next goal is the top 100 which aint going to be easy.

Haha, ya, that could take a while...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

FINALLY! I got my account back, thanks to whoever fixed the reset password button. It's been three weeks D=

Anyway, I hit +1.1M ^^

post-346-13667861959598_thumb.jpg

post-346-13667861959598_thumb.jpg

We've been dropping down quite a few CPUs, we need more people to fold.

FINALLY! I got my account back' date=' thanks to whoever fixed the reset password button. It's been three weeks D= Anyway, I hit +1.1M ^^ [/quote']

Congrats! And yes, now that we went to vb5 Gold, email now works. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

i just joined :D

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i just joined :D

Welcome to the club!

Haaa also got my password back :)) Nice to see you guys again in the forums. And my post count is abysmal ne~.... :( Still folding though :P

My beloved computer (^o^)

Core i7 3770k 4.4Ghz || Maximus V Gene || EVGA GTX 670 Signature 2 || 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1.25v DDR31600 || Corsair TX550M PSU || Kuhler 920 with Scythe GT 1850rpm || OCZ Vertex 4 256GB || Fractale Define Mini

Haaa also got my password back :)) Nice to see you guys again in the forums. And my post count is abysmal ne~.... :( Still folding though :P

Welcome back! :)

Quick update gang - really doing well - we are gaining multiple spost every 24hr period which is rare for teams at this level. We now have multiple 1 Million plus point members!

I am going away on vacation for 10 days - so repsonses will slow down a bit. I am also shutting down a few systems, so PPD will go down some - give you guys a chance to catch up.

Plans when I get back - got some more PCI-e 1x to 16x adapters, so going to consolidate the GPU's onto two systems and shut down a couple of the less efficient SMP systems.

I got linus to tell everyone about this on the livestream... I win.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

I am folding for the team with my i7 870 :)

Welcome to the gang!

Very nice!! Hopefully BUNCH more come and join.

Just started folding for the team :) Glad I can help

Welcome to the team!

Almost 50th... I just got a huge CPU WU... 1 day ETA... Whoa...

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

That's what we need to go to the top! :D

Hi, I've just started folding for the first time, and I've joined the group. I completed my first work unit last night and I'll probably keep my PC running on full for a day or two as I'm not going to be at home much, hopefully that should make a bit of an impact, its a relatively powerful system, I completed 1 WU and got up to 88th in our group :)

i7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz, MSI Z77 GD-65 , Asus GTX 670 @ 1140mhz, Kingston HyperX Predator  2400mhz, Crucial M4 512GB, Xonar Essence STX, Corsair AX750, Corsair 650D

What's your specs and how much PPD are you getting STKS?

What's your specs and how much PPD are you getting STKS?

My specs:

i7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz

Corsair H100i

Asus Maximus V GENE

Asus GTX 670 @ 1140mhz

Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1800mhz

Crucial M4 512GB

Corsair AX750

I'm not running it right now, but when i started my PPD was just over 60,000

i7 3770K @ 4.6Ghz, MSI Z77 GD-65 , Asus GTX 670 @ 1140mhz, Kingston HyperX Predator  2400mhz, Crucial M4 512GB, Xonar Essence STX, Corsair AX750, Corsair 650D

I'm in!! Never done it before so should be fun :) Since my server is running all day and all night, I might aswell make sure it's doing something :D Only a Pentium G2020 but like the others said, every little bit counts! I'll earn some points for New Zealand :D

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Considering getting my Mac Mini set up to fold too but only if the fan doesn't kick in because man it gets loud!

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

I'm in!! Never done it before so should be fun :) Since my server is running all day and all night' date=' I might aswell make sure it's doing something :D Only a Pentium G2020 but like the others said, every little bit counts! I'll earn some points for New Zealand :D [/quote']

Welcome to the club!

Considering getting my Mac Mini set up to fold too but only if the fan doesn't kick in because man it gets loud!

The main issue with all folding... heat and noise. :)