mmmk i think we see the clear winner here

Snickerzz

Pew Pew Pew. Start the wars. I'm all for all of them but this...

Love the top comment.

'YOU CANT BUY THAT SORT OF REACTION.'

For americans PS4, for europeans PC.

I sold my 360 a while back in replace of my PC, haven't missed it (I lie, well just miss friends and Gears of War really).

I'd go with PC>PS4>Xbox One, I was really looking forward to the Xbox, but I think Sony is going to take the market, but that's me. The Xbox is £429 for me and the PS4 is £349, so that's a MASSIVE saving difference for me, even if you do have to pay to play online on the PS4, it will be like me paying for Xbox Live.

If I was to get a console again, it would be the PS4, I might even get one, but the PC will definitely be on top, easily. For me anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

PC > * - won't be long before $400 will build a PC that demolishes the PS4 (A10 6800K does very well for an APU for starters).

That said, of the consoles, PS4 is the better system. I don't think I need to go into the details of why that's the case.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Love the top comment.

'YOU CANT BUY THAT SORT OF REACTION.'

Exactly why I chose that video :P

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

PC > * - won't be long before $400 will build a PC that demolishes the PS4 (A10 6800K does very well for an APU for starters).

That said, of the consoles, PS4 is the better system. I don't think I need to go into the details of why that's the case.

I would say in two years or in a year you would get a pc that is as good if not better than the ps4(hd 7850-7870).

Console war[Reenactment]

"Mayday!!Mayday!!Calling HQ!!

Xbone had been shot and take bullet to the knee.

Requesting ambulance immediately!!Over"

Seconds later,'WiiU,WiiU,WiiU,WiiU'

ps4 is for gamers and xbone is the new hipster standard

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Console war[Reenactment]

"Mayday!!Mayday!!Calling HQ!!

Xbone had been shot and take bullet to the knee.

Requesting ambulance immediately!!Over"

Seconds later,'WiiU,WiiU,WiiU,WiiU'

This is the best thing I have seen all day... xD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Id take a Wii u just for smash bros., Zelda and Mario over ps4, and obviously pc above all

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Im really happy for the new consoles! Personally i might buy a ps4 when its cheaper but im happy since itll push more graphically intensive games, i mean my 680 has been having it easy! I wanna give it a real challenge :D

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

ps4 is for gamers and xbone is the new hipster standard

What does that word even mean anymore? Wouldn't "hipsters" be precisely the crowd to avoid a console who's focus seems to be licensed sport titles and recycled mainstream AAA titles?

I think I am one of the very few PC users/gamers that actually like the Xbox One.

I can totally see the appeal if you have a living room to put it in and don't do THAT much gaming.

What does that word even mean anymore? Wouldn't "hipsters" be precisely the crowd to avoid a console who's focus seems to be licensed sport titles and recycled mainstream AAA titles?

People use hipster for anyone that is annoying, i used hipster before it was cool :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I wonder what Bethesda will do for the next elder scrolls game.

Elder scrolls online, i bet fallout is next on the lineup.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I dont know if i save money for PS4 or update the pc for Haswell....  :wacko:

Spoiler

I dont know if i save money for PS4 or update the pc for Haswell....  :wacko:

depends on your rig, your budget and your expectations

Ivy > Haswell

what? I rather have the fastest RAM options available to me, than save some dollars.

what? I rather have the fastest RAM than save some dollars.

"Save" dollars? 1333 ram = 2144 ram. dunno if you render, but gaming wise...

Ivy > haswell  price wise

The xbox used to be a console once, then it took an arrow to the knee.

depends on your rig, your budget and your expectations

The budget is buy one, and wait 6 month to buy the other... My expectations are to have a better pc and a better Console at home.. My signature is my Rig..

Spoiler

"Save" dollars? 1333 ram = 2144 ram. dunno if you render, but gaming wise...

Ivy > haswell  price wise

I'm thinking out of a rendering perspective, aswell as editing one. (For gaming) Yeh, if you dont wanna OC and have a good graphics card already.

The xbox used to be a console once, then it took an arrow to the knee.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO