mmmk i think we see the clear winner here

Snickerzz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It swished for a nuclear winter after entering the mojave. It didnt make it out alive.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The only thing that was an interest for me in the MS presentation was BF4. PS has all the exclusives I like, I really have little taste for MS, plus half of them make it to PC anyway. 

Microsoft has been putting out horrible products lately, so its really no surprise, as they couldn't care less about there customers. Anyway, I am extremely happy seeing the PS4, and the price in Australia is half the price the PS3 was, so I will be getting it. 

That's because Bill Gates is no longer there.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

In terms of gaming titles I want the Xbox One has them.  I also like how they are associated with Twitch vs that service Sony chose.  In terms of looks I think the PS4 looks better but really who cares.  In terms of controllers I would still much rather hold a MS controller than a PS controller.  I also think people thinking that Sony is doing everything to make sure used games are on their system are fooling themselves.  They did not say today that companies making games could not provide digital only copies and also didn't say that companies making games could not charge a fee on their own for used games to work on the PS4 (online pass or whatever).

I think things are not as clear as they seem and I don't think Microsoft is just going to sit back and watch themselves get killed in this console war.  I expect something to change in their pricing sooner possibly and they should back off of the used game situation.

Oh and as for PS4 games I heard that they are going to be more expensive than Xbox One games.  True ?  Some are saying anywhere from $10 to $30 more.

You are a troll mate the PS4 games are 59,99

I pre-ordered mine today ($100 down at Gamestop). Microsoft went full retard with the One. They better find a way to fix it ASAP or they're going to be in serious financial trouble for obvious reasons. I refuse to support any company as anti-consumer as Microsoft.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

PC > PS4 > human excrement > animal excrement > X1

/thread

I think we can all agree on this

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

i have a gaming PC but Sony really sold me on the PS4, its everything I really wanted. I ended up preordering a PS4 today as a matter of fact

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

PC > PS4 > human excrement > animal excrement > X1

/thread

I think we can all agree on this

I dunno, I'd rather touch a dog shit than another human beings...You've gotten me thinking I'm weird now :lol:

I've already seen videos about building a higher spec PC for the same price that will apparently "KILL" the new gen consoles.

NO, IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

It really pisses me off, especially considering Elric from New Egg did it, seriously man even you're that stupid?

The games are optimized for the console because the developers know exactly what hardware the game will be running off.

The optimization means incredible performance (I'm talking equivalent to a $1500 gaming pc) from low end hardware.

In fact, the CTO at EA had this to say:

These architectures are a generation ahead of the highest end PC on the market

http://games.on.net/2013/05/ea-exec-claims-xbox-one-and-ps4-a-generation-ahead-of-a-high-end-pc/

I don't know about the highest end PC's, but whether you hate EA or not you should accept that the Chief Technology Officer of a company like that would know a thing or two about hardware performance, and hes probably right.

PS4-vs-PC-640x353.jpg

That PC on the right has a 680.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/152511-unreal-engine-4-looks-much-better-on-the-pc-compared-to-the-ps4

I own a decent gaming PC (refer to footer) and I also bought a PS3 that I never really use because I have my PC, so I don't meet the criteria for the console fanboy label, if anything I'm a PC fanboy and this is far from bias.

(This same post is in another topic but It's relevant here too and I want to get some discussion).

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I think I am one of the very few PC users/gamers that actually like the Xbox One.

I can totally see the appeal if you have a living room to put it in and don't do THAT much gaming.

Im in the same boat you are. The xbox one is actually more appealing to me than the ps4

The only excuse for buying an Xbox is if your poor, can't afford a gaming computer and you see an Xbox on sale for like $100.

( like 8 year old me)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I've already seen videos about building a higher spec PC for the same price that will apparently "KILL" the new gen consoles.

NO, IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

It really pisses me off, especially considering Elric from New Egg did it, seriously man even you're that stupid?

The games are optimized for the console because the developers know exactly what hardware the game will be running off.

The optimization means incredible performance (I'm talking equivalent to a $1500 gaming pc) from low end hardware.

In fact, the CTO at EA had this to say:

http://games.on.net/2013/05/ea-exec-claims-xbox-one-and-ps4-a-generation-ahead-of-a-high-end-pc/

I don't know about the highest end PC's, but whether you hate EA or not you should accept that the Chief Technology Officer of a company like that would know a thing or two about hardware performance, and hes probably right.

PS4-vs-PC-640x353.jpg

That PC on the right has a 680.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/152511-unreal-engine-4-looks-much-better-on-the-pc-compared-to-the-ps4

I own a decent gaming PC (refer to footer) and I also bought a PS3 that I never really use because I have my PC, so I don't meet the criteria for the console fanboy label, if anything I'm a PC fanboy and this is far from bias.

(This same post is in another topic but It's relevant here too and I want to get some discussion).

How long will it be like that? Another year maybe? 2014 is when Nvidia's "Maxwell" architecture comes out, same with the HD9000 series for AMD. Hell AMD JUST A FEW DAYS AGO revealed the first ever 5.0ghz 8 core processor. The PS4/Xbox 1 ain't got shit on our PC's. I just upgraded to a GTX660 for CHEAP.. it wasn't a bad $200 investment in my build. I'll probably upgrade my GPU one more time when Maxwell comes out before I create a new build. Not to mention what might DDR4 RAM bring to the table? Interesting since it will be right around the corner... you should know these things as a PC enthusiast man. Sure, these new consoles have GREAT hardware optimizations but the real advancement in hardware is PC's. Might even be better optimization for PC's since these processors are x86 based. Just gotta wait and see.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

How long will it be like that? Another year maybe? 2014 is when Nvidia's "Maxwell" architecture comes out, same with the HD9000 series for AMD. Hell AMD JUST A FEW DAYS AGO revealed the first ever 5.0ghz 8 core processor. The PS4/Xbox 1 ain't got shit on our PC's. I just upgraded to a GTX660 for CHEAP.. it wasn't a bad $200 investment in my build. I'll probably upgrade my GPU one more time when Maxwell comes out before I create a new build. Not to mention what might DDR4 RAM bring to the table? Interesting since it will be right around the corner... you should know these things as a PC enthusiast man. Sure, these new consoles have GREAT hardware optimizations but the real advancement in hardware is PC's. Might even be better optimization for PC's since these processors are x86 based. Just gotta wait and see.

I do know these things. PC's can out perform consoles.

But not for $400. Even after the advancements in technology.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Merged all the PS4 vs xBox 1 threads.

Forget MS and Sony ...

All about the publishers and there hush hush attitude on used games.

I may end up cancelling my PS4 pre-order becuz of this at some point.

Consumer protections groups really need to press publishers to tell people what they are doing as people are investing large amounts of money in these new consoles and they deserve to know the truth.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Forget MS and Sony ...

All about the publishers and there hush hush attitude on used games.

I may end up cancelling my PS4 pre-order becuz of this at some point.

Consumer protections groups really need to press publishers to tell people what they are doing as people are investing large amounts of money in these new consoles and they deserve to know the truth.

I agree. Let's stop this. There's really no point talking like this if we hadn't even got an experience using those consoles, yet. Let's wait until those are released.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Its funny reading some of comments on gaming side.

1 poster said that 7790 is basically 2x 7770 and have performance of 7850 and other poster said that ps4 is 300% more powerful than xbone because it have more stream processor and wider memory bus.