[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Search for it on google. Then show the picture (There should be a button in google images). Then just post that link in the same way you normally do :)

No, i want to post a picture of food I made :):D

No, i want to post a picture of food I made :):D

All i can think about is imgur then 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

All i can think about is imgur then 

Does it have an Android app O.o A working android app O.o And do i need an account or something like that O.o I think i have it, but i need to check :)

Does it have an Android app O.o A working android app O.o And do i need an account or something like that O.o I think i have it, but i need to check :)

Just use the website :D

Are any of you guys familiar with these glorious little bastards? 

Pocket_coffee.jpg

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Since we were talking about this... and since I'm lazy when it comes to cooking, here is the Chili recipe I discussed on the "Hello" thread.

First: Cook time in a crock pot: 10 hrs.

1lb of Jimmy Dean (or really any) spicy pork sausage.

1lb of Light red kidney beans

1/2lb of black beans

1/4lb of canned (again, lazy) corn

1lb of Rotel tomatoes

6 oz of Velveeta Queso Blanco

1 pack of Hot (substitute as you like) chili spices

Brown the sausage and chop it small, then add it all to the crock pot.

Ingredients in pot... 10 hours... Profit.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Since we were talking about this... and since I'm lazy when it comes to cooking, here is the Chili recipe I discussed on the "Hello" thread.

First: Cook time in a crock pot: 10 hrs.

1lb of Jimmy Dean (or really any) spicy pork sausage.

1lb of Light red kidney beans

1/2lb of black beans

1/4lb of canned (again, lazy) corn

1lb of Rotel tomatoes

6 oz of Velveeta Queso Blanco

1 pack of Hot (substitute as you like) chili spices

Brown the sausage and chop it small, then add it all to the crock pot.

Ingredients in pot... 10 hours... Profit.

So saving this for later. I've never done a chilli before (Unless you count chilli con carne. Which i don't)  ^_^

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

@Prastupok That is a good recipe, might give it a try.

You can always reheat the rest later, it doesn't lose taste like a lot do. Plus... simplicity.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

So saving this for later. I've never done a chilli before (Unless you count chilli con carne. Which i don't)  ^_^

Is Rotel and Velveeta sold on that side of the world?

You can always reheat the rest later, it doesn't lose taste like a lot do. Plus... simplicity.

Simplicity is always the best when it comes to food, less can go wrong.

Any spicy tomatoes and some white queso will do. I just like those two because everything is canned and still is pretty decent.

Is Rotel and Velveeta sold on that side of the world?

Simplicity is always the best when it comes to food, less can go wrong.

There are probably similar things for sale. Some shops carry a lot of 'murican stuff so i wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one shop that sold them.

Rotel just seems like diced tomatos and green chillies so that's definately something i could make myself  ^_^

So, I just remembered I tried to make a giant plate of rice krispies yesterday from the box with a jar of fluff. I've never felt so bad from eating anything except for the time I got food poisoning. I don't know how I managed to screw up a two ingredient dish which is literally mixing the two ingredients.

There are probably similar things for sale. Some shops carry a lot of 'murican stuff so i wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one shop that sold them.

Rotel just seems like diced tomatos and green chillies so that's definately something i could make myself  ^_^

Yeah, though I don't think you can find something similar in goopeyness and taste to Velveeta. I guess that's a good thing though.

So, I just remembered I tried to make a giant plate of rice krispies yesterday from the box with a jar of fluff. I've never felt so bad from eating anything except for the time I got food poisoning. I don't know how I managed to screw up a two ingredient dish which is literally mixing the two ingredients.

Yeah, though I don't think you can find something similar in goopeyness and taste to Velveeta. I guess that's a good thing though.

Well yeah.. I don't think any country can match the prowess of a nation that invented spray on cheese.  :P

Well yeah.. I don't think any country can match the prowess of a nation that invented spray on cheese.  :P

We're a special country of laziness..

We're a special country of laziness..

You've got to admire the innovation though. Someone actually managed to get cheese to come out of an aerosol can.

You've got to admire the innovation though. Someone actually managed to get cheese to come out of an aerosol can.

I wouldn't call it "cheese" per se.

One thing i don't like about this thread is the fact that everyone uses "lbs" and not grams, and that everyone says this stuff, that stuff, and i can't get it here... Be more general...

I wouldn't call it "cheese" per se.

What is it then? Yellow paint?

One thing i don't like about this thread is the fact that everyone uses "lbs" and not grams, and that everyone says this stuff, that stuff, and i can't get it here... Be more general...

What have we used pounds for in food? O.o

What is it then? Yellow paint?

A colorful mixture of oil and chemicals.

What have we used pounds for in food? O.o

That chili recipe on the previous page... Also, when you say something that's hard, very hard, or straight impossible to get here (for a reasonable price)... 

That chili recipe on the previous page... Also, when you say something that's hard, very hard, or straight impossible to get here (for a reasonable price)... 

Oh yeah... well it's not hard to convert to metric. :P

Yogurt.jpg

Oh yeah... well it's not hard to convert to metric. :P

Nope, that isn't such a big problem... The other problem is much, much bigger for me....

To get back on topic :D

I made this 2 days ago (picture from google)

1043.jpg

I just added some bacon in it and some sausages on it :D