Playstation 4 Will not Impose restrictions on used games

Sony just dissed Microsoft

-no authentication 

-no requirement for internet

-no restriction on the selling of used games

-Playstation membership carries over to PS4

sony also has an offer of sorts for playstation plus members involving three free games,though as far as I'm aware this isn't anything new.

---------

on a different note there's also a deal that microsoft mentioned during their press conference where all XBOX live Gold members can pick from a list of games and get 2 games free per month for the Xbox 360 until the release of Xbox One .

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Yeah they're twisting the knife like crazy with the DRM checking thing too.

I threw money at the screen for the PS4 but nothing happened!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I wonder how many more trolling video sony gonna produce.

Sony trolling ms hard

Now that is funny!

post-18384-0-09996400-1370920739.gif

post-18384-0-09996400-1370920739.gif

Microsoft is done! It's over! Sony has killed the Xbox this generation! It's sad that you have to pay $50 for PSN+ now to play multiplayer...but at least we don't have to put up with Microsoft's BULLSHIT!

on a different note there's also a deal that microsoft mentioned during their press conference where all XBOX live Gold members can pick from a list of games and get 2 games free per month for the Xbox 360 until the release of Xbox One .

THEY CAN TAKE HALO 3 AND AC II AND SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS, AS WELL WITH ALL THE OTHER P.O.S. 5 YEAR OLD GAMES THEY LET YOU HAVE FOR FREE.

Microsoft is done! It's over! Sony has killed the Xbox this generation! It's sad that you have to pay $50 for PSN+ now to play multiplayer...but at least we don't have to put up with Microsoft's BULLSHIT!

THEY CAN TAKE HALO 3 AND AC II AND SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS, AS WELL WITH ALL THE OTHER P.O.S. 5 YEAR OLD GAMES THEY LET YOU HAVE FOR FREE.

lol I heard from it from a friend,who found out when another friend posted it on facebook.

they mentioned something about far cry 3 so I assumed there was a large list of games you could choose from,not sure if the inclusion of triple A titles like Far Cry 3 was pure speculation or where it came from....would be curious to find out though.

I didn't watch the microsoft conference,they took so long to start,I got the point where gamespot switched to the camera in the conference room,watched a room of people on their smartphones for about 15 minutes,and then proceeded to fall sleep.

didn't hep that I hadn't slept the night.

I only watched my top two companies,Ubisoft and Sony.

and they didn't disappoint

-Kingdom hearts III

-Beyond:Two Souls

-Second son

-The Crew

-The Division

-killzone shadow fall

-a few other less exciting titles

probably gonna watch microsoft E3 press conference nowish.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

lol I heard from it from a friend,who found out when another friend posted it on facebook.

they mentioned something about far cry 3 so I assumed there was a large list of games you could choose from,not sure if the inclusion of triple A titles like Far Cry 3 was pure speculation or where it came from....would be curious to find out though.

I didn't watch the microsoft conference,they took so long to start,I got the point where gamespot switched to the camera in the conference room,watched a room of people on their smartphones for about 15 minutes,and then proceeded to fall sleep.

I haven't heard anything of the list of games available.

The Microsoft conference was a complete bore. Just showing off their "exclusive" games which did not tickle my fancy in the slightest, then they just ended it with nothing about the console.

I watched the Sony conference with my girlfriend, she is a huge Sony fan(PS3 and PS2), I think she knows what she wants for Christmas...

I only watched my top two companies,Ubisoft and Sony.

and they didn't disappoint 

-Kingdom hearts III

-Beyond:Two Souls

-The Crew

-The Division

-a few other less exciting titles

probably gonna watch microsoft E3 press conference nowish.

You forgot Square Enix. Never forget Square Enix brought you Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts, Hitman & other great games.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I haven't heard anything of the list of games available.

The Microsoft conference was a complete bore. Just showing off their "exclusive" games which did not tickle my fancy in the slightest, then they just ended it with nothing about the console.

I watched the Sony conference with my girlfriend, she is a huge Sony fan(PS3 and PS2), I think she knows what she wants for Christmas...

well I think what she hopes you want (her) and what you actually want (her.....when you want her...and the ps4 for the rest of the time) are slightly different lol.

Linus Sebastian said:

You forgot Square Enix. Never forget Square Enix brought you Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts, Hitman & other great games.

Square Enix was during Sony's press conference,wasn't it?

or do they have a separate one?

if they have a separate one......WITH MORE KINGDOM HEARTS.....I may just need to call 911 because my faint heart won't be able to take any more awesome.

Linus Sebastian said:

This is what a console is best at, allowing you to take games to your friends house and play them together. If the console is only designed to play online it's got no reason to exist and a PC is the way to go.

MS is only really competing with themselves by adding their restrictions onto the One as it basically isn't a console anymore, and I don't mean it's added features, I mean in it's installation and activation processes!

Pre Ordered Mine and don't feel bad about it, can cancel up until it ships, however at this point it would be silly, its not very often you have the ability to make money hand over fist because spoiled rich kids need it before xmas ;)

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Square Enix was during Sony's press conference,wasn't it?

or do they have a separate one?

if they have a separate one......WITH MORE KINGDOM HEARTS.....I may just need to call 911 because my faint heart won't be able to take any more awesome.

Let's hope so because if they do that my heart's gonna explode like nuke or probably destroy this world like energy ball!

ku-medium.gif ku-medium.gif

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Pre Ordered Mine and don't feel bad about it, can cancel up until it ships, however at this point it would be silly, its not very often you have the ability to make money hand over fist because spoiled rich kids need it before xmas ;)

gonna resell it?

Linus Sebastian said:

gonna resell it?

If I feel the launch titles aren't quite there. Then replace it after the holidays and stocks catch up. 

Btw one thing that was mentioned that I haven't seen much mention of is the ability to order pay per view events, I do love me some Paquiao

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

If I feel the launch titles aren't quite there. Then replace it after the holidays and stocks catch up. 

Btw one thing that was mentioned that I haven't seen much mention of is the ability to order pay per view events, I do love me some Paquiao

sony mentioned it in their press conference :D

Linus Sebastian said: