is anyone actually bying far cry 4?

Sprett6

Just wondering if anyone is going to buy far cry 4 after ubisoft's failure with AC unity? In my opinion the game was released waaay to early. They should have delayed it for at least a couple of months.

aaand not to mention the unstable online service that is called uplay, loosing my 16+ hours save file....

I'm going to buy it but not 'till it's cheaper.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

if we all just ignore ubisoft they will actually value their customers rather than see them as a resource that is there to exploit

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Meh, for console user its pretty hard to spend 60EUR for rar cry, when u can get gta v for the same price

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I'm not touching an Ubisoft game legally or not until/if they get their shit together.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

"Are you going to pirate Far Cry 4?"

And you wonder why devs don't care about PC gaming...

Where's the undecided option...for buying the game?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well, I've bought a Ubisoft game once... They can shove Uplay up their arse.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I am playing through Far Cry 3 right now, but I will be getting Far Cry 4 after the price of it drops.

Plus, waiting for the price to drop also means that there will be better driver support when I eventually buy it  :P

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

The next Game i'll buy is GTA V for PC, maybe try COD AW seems to be pretty good. But Ubisoft is a no-go

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

"Are you going to pirate Far Cry 4?"

And you wonder why devs don't care about PC gaming...

Where's the undecided option...for buying the game?

there you go, fixed it.

Not buying the game, not pirating the game.

The only way to force Ubisoft to change is to 100% ignore them.

Also, when you pirate the game you're just giving them an excuse to use draconian DRM schemes.

Pirating also shows that you still have an interest in what they have to offer and is an enabler for their behaviour.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

there you go, fixed it.

:)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

As always, pirating the game isn't the answer since that just prove's Ubisoft's point to not care about PC gamers. I don't plan on playing it, or watching any videos of any Ubisoft game until they get their act together. Supposedly Far Cry 4 is pretty decent, but I'm not going to forgive Ubisoft that easily. Maybe I'll buy it when it goes on sale for under $10 in a year or two.

Not pirating, undecided on buying.  Disappointed by UBI's attitude lately, so probably won't buy.  If I do it'll be a year from now when it's on sale for $5.99. 

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Voting with your wallet works both ways. If you want to bitch when the devs make a shitty game, you have to be ready to reward them when they make a good one.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Pirating a game isn't really a valid means of "protest". They make so much money off the sales that if you pirate a copy you don't even make a dent xD

Don't buy the game, don't even play the game.

Publishers need to understand that we don't play bad games, and we won't buy or even look at bad games.

Git Gud.

Pirating a game isn't really a valid means of "protest". They make so much money off the sales that if you pirate a copy you don't even make a dent xD

Don't buy the game, don't even play the game.

Publishers need to understand that we don't play bad games, and we won't buy or even look at bad games.

That flys for ACU, but by most accounts FC4 looks like a pretty good game...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It does look like a pretty fantastic game. I really liked Far Cry 3, and as much hate as Ubi has been receiving as of late, I'm slightly tempted to get Far Cry 4.

More than likely won't be buying it until it's less than $20-$30, but then I would download a crack so I won't have to deal with Uplay.

But that's also if the game is good to begin with. If the game isn't good, then obviously I'm not buying it.

Not sure If I will buy it or not if they fix it all by Christmas then maybe, but if not forget about GTA V PC here I come!

when it's cheaper and it's fixed i will :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Maybe down the road. Maybe next steam summer sale when it's a complete edition and heavily discounted.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

I bought it,..... because it's Farcry, not because it's Ubisoft.

5 minutes of research shows it's not the TRIPE that Unity is.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz