"Five-year-old passes Microsoft exam"

NoNameYet

I wish there was an online version of the test.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I wish there was an online version of the test.

What do you mean? You wish you could take the exam over the Internet instead of a test centre? You can take online practice tests for pretty much all of the exams, and you can take the prep courses online. You need to go to a test centre, because, for one thing, they cannot guarantee YOU were the one who passed the test if you did it at home on your PC.

Besides, there should* be test centres in every US State, including yours.

*Should does not mean guaranteed*

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What do you mean? You wish you could take the exam over the Internet instead of a test centre? You can take online practice tests for pretty much all of the exams, and you can take the prep courses online. You need to go to a test centre, because, for one thing, they cannot guarantee YOU were the one who passed the test if you did it at home on your PC.

Besides, there should* be test centres in every US State, including yours.

*Should does not mean guaranteed*

I meant for like a practice version of the full fledged test (like different questions and stuff like that). I understand why they make you go to a physical location to take the test.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You are being racist you dipsh*t.

Clap Clap. 

thats not racist,

pulling your eyes into slits and going CHING PHONG WANG CHING CHONG isnt racist either.

doing either of those to discriminate is racist, or making fun of them is racist.

simply mentioning it as a joke isnt.

(just my personal opinion, but i am kindof a mutt, so i have very open opinions)

Way to come to my defense....I guess.....

Your opinions contradict themselves. Why don't you make some constructive comments instead of stereotypical comments. You can always keep these "opinions" to yourself.

So can you. "Dipshit"

( If you still didn't get how u contradict urself, what are jokes made for? for fun)

This disgusts me to my bones, (especially when ur stereotyping a small child) hence the reaction. Else I usually don't bother.

Not to stereotype you (and the joke is I totally am, if you are still not getting this) but you are probably one of those that says it "disgusts you to your bones" in order to feel better about yourself or look better to others. I'm sure your actual opinions are not that noble. 

How would that be racist in any way?

Every scentencee that's starts with "Not to be racist, but-" is racist. It's Newton's fourth law of melanin. 

Racism might not be the right word here but ever heard of stereotyping? Not fun when you're on the other side of the fence. It's better to not make these kinds of comments in the first place and rather make any constructive comments if you have any. That is how you keep the forums healthy.

Says the guy who calls me a dipshit.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Not to stereotype you (and the joke is I totally am, if you are still not getting this) but you are probably one of those that says it "disgusts you to your bones" in order to feel better about yourself or look better to others. I'm sure your actual opinions are not that noble. 

Yeah they might not be, but I don't at least voice out those opinions in forums unlike you. And I don't post in forums to make myself feel better. I'm sure you do with our opinions.

Every scentencee that's starts with "Not to be racist, but-" is racist.

So you do realise that you were being racist.

So can you. "Dipshit"

Yep I do, and racist jokes are one of them.

Yeah they might not be, but I don't at least voice out those opinions in forums unlike you. And I don't post in forums to make myself feel better. I'm sure you do with our opinions.

Oh lord clap clap

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Your opinions contradict themselves. Why don't you make some constructive comments instead of stereotypical comments. You can always keep these "opinions" to yourself.

( If you still didn't get how u contradict urself, what are jokes made for? for fun)

This disgusts me to my bones, (especially when ur stereotyping a small child) hence the reaction. Else I usually don't bother.

mentioning, not doing.

and when your opinion differs from somebody else's on the internet just walk the hell away, especially when its me.

im a stubborn and sarcastic bitch who doesnt back down untill an official higher authority tells me otherwise. (i'll make that my sig one day, too lazy right now)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

thats not racist,

pulling your eyes into slits and going CHING PHONG WANG CHING CHONG isnt racist either.

doing either of those to discriminate is racist, or making fun of them is racist.

simply mentioning it as a joke isnt.

(just my personal opinion, but i am kindof a mutt, so i have very open opinions)

Oh lord clap clap

Seriously, all three of you stop this bullshit. Get back on topic and yes, stop being racist. I want to read and participate in a discussion about how awesome this kid is with computers, not watch the three of you have an e-peen waving contest.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

and i wasnt steriotyping, if there was any steriotyping in my post it was a reference or example.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Seriously, all three of you stop this bullshit. Get back on topic and yes, stop being racist. I want to read and participate in a discussion about how awesome this kid is with computers, not watch the three of you have an e-peen waving contest.

how am i to blame?

i stated my opinion, and someone argues that i was disgusting and wrong.

my opinion might have been in a very corrective manner, or tone, but i wasnt hating. and i ended that first post in a posative note, explaining why i might have such opinions.

-Jim Hensen

Clap Clap. 

Way to come to my defense....I guess.....

So can you. "Dipshit"

Every scentencee that's starts with "Not to be racist, but-" is racist. It's Newton's fourth law of melanin. 

Says the guy who calls me a dipshit.

*hugs* 

*sheds a single tear, backdrop behind me turns into sunnyskies and greel hills painted by middle schoolers*

*i grab a mic and start singing*

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS

WHY CANT WE

BE FRIENDS

*you and the other guy are just standing there freaked the **** out*

-Jim Hensen

how am i to blame?

i stated my opinion, and someone argues that i was disgusting and wrong.

my opinion might have been in a very corrective manner, or tone, but i wasnt hating. and i ended that first post in a posative note, explaining why i might have such opinions.

I apologize for singling you out, but I give zero fucks. Please just drop it and get back on topic. You guys just had an entire page arguing about it, pretty much killing the thread and discussion.

I'm sorry. I made an observation that this kid is too well dressed and hair is too well done for a 5 year old and seems people cant handle it and hijacked the thread because I called myself racist when I linked him to indian tech support.

7e812_indiantech2.jpg

I mean for fucks sake. People calling me dipshit on a news thread, and then we have someone else going ching chong something. I thought we were better than this

muh specs 

All parts black

I apologize for singling you out, but I give zero fucks. Please just drop it and get back on topic. You guys just had an entire page arguing about it, pretty much killing the thread and discussion.

its okay.

meh. i have one fuck cause someone challenged me. xD maybe one and a half.

we can bring it back to life, dun wirry. 

-Jim Hensen

I mean for fucks sake. People calling me dipshit on a news thread, and then we have someone else going ching chong something. I thought we were better than this

it was an example....... :'c

honestly it all had to do with tone and manner.

-Jim Hensen

_78992755_ayan.jpg

Seriously though, this kid is better dressed at 5 then I have ever been or will be my whole life. Quite wired. 

muh specs 

All parts black

_78992755_ayan.jpg

Seriously though, this kid is better dressed at 5 then I have ever been or will be my whole life. Quite wired. 

I don't consider it weird. I thinks its representative of the discipline and values his father instills in him.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I don't consider it weird. I thinks its representative of the discipline and values his father instills in him.

God that hair. That hair is a winner.

It's weird as in I've never seen a 5 year old dressed that well. Usually if you try the'll end up messing up their hair and shirt and what not. Wrinkle galore.

Amazingly photogenic.

muh specs 

All parts black

God that hair. That hair is a winner.

It's weird as in I've never seen a 5 year old dressed that well. Usually if you try the'll end up messing up their hair and shirt and what not. Wrinkle galore.

Amazingly photogenic.

Your post I quoted spoke nothing of his hair. Just the way he was dressed.

I'm not sure where you live or what the culture is, but I have seen young children dressed like that where I live. They're not the majority but they're around.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Your post I quoted spoke nothing of his hair. Just the way he was dressed.

I'm not sure where you live or what the culture is, but I have seen young children dressed like that where I live. They're not the majority but they're around.

In america. Our kids dress like crap. None of them are well behaved enough to dress nice like that anyway. 

Less of a father thing here I can tell you that. It's not "progressive" enough

muh specs 

All parts black

FYI guys to become an MCP is ridiculously easy, just need a single MTA which is very basic. The MCSA level exams require you can read questions and actually understand the MTA level stuff. MCSE is actually where it get difficult if you don't have any experience with supporting the tech (i.e. if you have never supported storage spaces you might want to do more then just read the text about it).

FYI guys to become an MCP is ridiculously easy, just need a single MTA which is very basic. The MCSA level exams require you can read questions and actually understand the MTA level stuff. MCSE is actually where it get difficult if you don't have any experience with supporting the tech (i.e. if you have never supported storage spaces you might want to do more then just read the text about it).

But could you do it at 5? 

I vaguely remember it. Didn't have to study or anything. Was a long time ago. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Racism might not be the right word here but ever heard of stereotyping? Not fun when you're on the other side of the fence. It's better to not make these kinds of comments in the first place and rather make any constructive comments if you have any. That is how you keep the forums healthy.

Well stereotypes are ok, they make funny comments and makes people laugh.

• 1 year later...

Last year i passed 70-465 exam dumps and this is very difficult yo prepare this exam. I get this exam dumps from Dumps4Download organization they provide me latest 70-465 dumps and i passed this exam. I suggest this organization to my many friends.

Dude you realize this thread has been dead for over a year?

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread