The Faces of the LTT

Eve

Now that i think about it...

"I just gave myself a selfie"

omg guyssss T,T noooo xD

Pretty amazing stuff

here's me
nothing special, an Indian on a tech forum :P

this one for the lulz (didn't know someone was taking a photo of me, please keep that in mine :P )

Now that i think about it...

"I just gave myself a selfie"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Here goes nothing... 

WTHRGkw.jpg

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

Here goes nothing... 

That's a great smile! Thanks for joining :D

Pretty amazing stuff

That's a great smile! Thanks for joining :D

Why thank you!  ^_^ No problem, thought I might as well stop lurking and participate.  :P

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

Oh look Vernon Davis is on the forums! lol

I am a normal mentally healthy person.

JFvut.jpg

It's an airsoft gun BTW. Damn Canadian gun laws.

Haha, you think that is bad in NZ you can only have airsoft guns that are semi-auto, no full auto allowed :( .

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

I am a normal mentally healthy person.

It's an airsoft gun BTW. Damn Canadian gun laws.

SCARY! haha

Pretty amazing stuff

Haha, you think that is bad in NZ you can only have airsoft guns that are semi-auto, no full auto allowed :( .

You don't even know the horrors of the Canadian Border Services Agency. Basically, replica firearms are illegal but uncontrolled firearms are not illegal, so to bring an airsoft gun into the country, you need a gun that fires a projectile above 408 FPS, so that it is guaranteed to hurt people, otherwise it is illegal. This loop hole is the only way to bring airsoft guns into the country, and this is actually at the point where it is harder to import airsoft guns than real guns. Some guns are also brought in with clear polymer lower receivers, as mine was.

see avatar

Marine?  your signature made me laugh xD 

Pretty amazing stuff

Did you go to the first Op Cobra? They had some full autos there. They werent very impressive and the guys that owned them were total jackass's to the point of stopping the whole event because someone moved their gun like 5 meters away from where it was stationed.

Most people can pull the trigger just as fast as a full auto anyway so its not like it really matters.

Did you go to the first Op Cobra? They had some full autos there. They werent very impressive and the guys that owned them were total jackass's to the point of stopping the whole event because someone moved their gun like 5 meters away from where it was stationed.

Most people can pull the trigger just as fast as a full auto anyway so its not like it really matters.

No I just play with cheap AS guns with friends. You can import full auto but I am sure it is illegal, but yes you can fire fast in semi.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

No I just play with cheap AS guns with friends. You can import full auto but I am sure it is illegal, but yes you can fire fast in semi.

You can get them with a E class firearms license I believe.

Perhaps also one I took with the Ares II I sold recently for kicks:

Cool :D 

Pretty amazing stuff

You can get them with a E class firearms license I believe.

Yeh you probably can, but u don't need a license to get a semi-auto  AS gun.

Green Machine

253194_222808497844792_1330715629_n.jpg
Just leaving this here.

... did i ever tell you how i got these scars? :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Just leaving this here.

... did i ever tell you how i got these scars? :P

haha nope.. tell me xD

Pretty amazing stuff