AC Unity runs poorly on PC...and on consoles too

Rock1m1

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassin-s-creed-unity-dev-working-furiously-to-fi/1100-6423611/

"Our team is furiously working to resolve bugs and performance issues for Assassin’s Creed Unity on all platforms," a Ubisoft community manager wrote.

Top comment on the article:

Unfortunately for Ubisoft, my hand glitched while I was reaching for my wallet, so I wasn't able to buy they game. I'm furiously working on a fix, and hope to have my hand to wallet interface working soon. Of course, the issue may have a broader impact than initially reported.

Other ones:

http://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-unity-review/

Ubi$oft

Assassin's greed

This is honestly so much fun :lol: (Oh man not to mention dat neogaf forum topic http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930673&page=25)

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Not me that's for sure, I feel sorry for people who gave in and bought it...ok...not so sorry after everything they have been doing lately.

^ Pretty much I would feel sorry for them if we'd not seen this coming and been saying over and over don't buy their crap so I just laugh in the face of anyone who bought it and is now complaining.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

is AC any good anymore? is it one of those games where they just keep making more without reason? or are they getting better?

I was never really a fan so take this with a grain of salt. I disliked the first 3, however I like Black Flag a lot you're basically a pirate ninja after all but for the most part it seems like they just make one each year to cash in on the name not because they have anything worth making.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

^ Pretty much I would feel sorry for them if we'd not seen this coming and been saying over and over don't buy their crap so I just laugh in the face of anyone who bought it and is now complaining.

I fell sorry for those complaining. Not so much for those saying the game is beautiful, it works and those complaining are haters... Yeah, those are getting what they deserve.

People saying "the game run flawlessly here, looks very beautiful", and then you check their signature and they have like core i7-4770K and GTX 980 and good stuff like that. Well, Jesus, you bet you can run this game on ultra and all that. I don't know if I could run it on ultra, probably close, but that's not the point.

The point is that the game was clearly rushed and poorly optimized,. Like the poorly country in Africa poor. Amongst other problems. On top of that, there's Ubisoft vision and desires for the market, that is they asking us big money for their stuff and, in the end, treat us like they're doing us a very big favor, like we're not customers after all.

I hope Ubisoft and other companies towards this path realize that we are customers, and they have a product and I also hope that in between all that, gamers realize it's not just a game, that this is a business and they're buying a product, that they treat gaming industry as they treat their phone company, electric bills, grocery, a sound system or TV purchase... Imagine you buying a TV and all the buttons aren't there, or maybe the controller was missing? How would you treat that manufacturer?

I fell sorry for those complaining. Not so much for those saying the game is beautiful, it works and those complaining are haters... Yeah, those are getting what they deserve. People saying "the game run flawlessly here, looks very beautiful", and then you check their signature and they have like core i7-4770K and GTX 980 and good stuff like that. Well, Jesus, you bet you can run this game on ultra and all that. I don't know if I could run it on ultra, probably close, but that's not the point. The point is that the game was clearly rushed and poorly optimized,. Like the poorly country in Africa poor. Amongst other problems. On top of that, there's Ubisoft vision and desires for the market, that is they asking us big money for their stuff and, in the end, treat us like they're doing us a very big favor, like we're not customers after all. I hope Ubisoft and other companies towards this path realize that we are customers, and they have a product and I also hope that in between all that, gamers realize it's not just a game, that this is a business and they're buying a product, that they treat gaming industry as they treat their phone company, electric bills, grocery, a sound system or TV purchase... Imagine you buying a TV and all the buttons aren't there, or maybe the controller was missing? How would you treat that manufacturer?

Yeah good point all I meant was we all knew it was rushed and going to be pretty bad so those that bought it and supported them knowingly rushing out a poor product are part of the problem and deserve no sympathy what so ever in fact they deserve nothing more then to be laughed at like the blind sheep they are as they're half of the problem Ubi wouldn't do this is no one paid them after all.

I could probably run it at a playable frame rate but I sure as hell wouldn't have given them a cent as I refuse to support them with the way they treat gamers as if we're all mentally challenged 10 year old kids.

Yeah good point all I meant was we all knew it was rushed and going to be pretty bad so those that bought it and supported them knowingly rushing out a poor product are part of the problem and deserve no sympathy what so ever in fact they deserve nothing more then to be laughed at like the blind sheep they are as they're half of the problem Ubi wouldn't do this is no one paid them after all.

I could probably run it at a playable frame rate but I sure as hell wouldn't have given them a cent as I refuse to support them with the way they treat gamers as if we're all mentally challenged 10 year old kids.

Keep in mind that there are misinformed people out there. And I totally agree that those pre ordering, supporting this kind of thing, supporting companies that run business like this deserve what they're getting and they are indeed half the problem. And they're actually making it worse for everybody else.