Best Buy Black Friday Ad posted

What's a GPU?

Not sure who all is interested, I generally prefer shopping in store as opposed to the cyber monday online deals. So if anyone else is interested the Best Buy ad for Black Friday has been posted and can be found at this link

-J.T.

Awesome prices on many 1080p tvs.  If that is all you need then man you have quite a few to choose from and I am talking about tvs not in limited quantities.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Now I want to see the price of that 64GB iPod Touch. Also, that MacBook Air seems interesting.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Interesting find in there, on page 4 there is a 128 GB flash drive marked down to $28 from $140. Only downside is it's usb 2.0

-J.T.

All Elder Scrolls games for 15 dollars!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

the xbox bundle with AC unity and AC black flag looks good

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

That $40 tablet though.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

"Please use common sense when posting - no advertising of your own or your friends companies, post to second hand sales sites, etc.

Share the love by telling people of awesome deals like the steam autumn sale that is currently going on!

All topics should be linking to an awesome deal from somewhere on the interwebs - but please don't just link! Include some of the best deals and talk about the sale, maybe even include a screenshot :D

Some basic guidelines that would be nice to see people follow:

• Please include the location as a prefix in the title. For example -  {CAN}, {US}, {AU}, [CA,US], [EU], etc...
  • Please keep the titles simple - indicate what it is and how much along with the location prefix and possible for how long
  • Please indicate the currency type in the post - CA, US, (£)
  • NO links to Ebay or other second hand and/or auction sites

Only members who have previously contacted Slick or Linus and made prior arrangements can post "deals" to the own websites or affiliates.

Thank you for all your assistance in keeping this section tidy and running smoothly."

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/81169-guidelines/

Refer to the guideline. You failed to meet part of the requirements.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

Interesting find in there, on page 4 there is a 128 GB flash drive marked down to $28 from $140. Only downside is it's usb 2.0

IKR, I hate how people still make USB 2 things. It's 14 years old and ridiculously outdated/slow. USB 3 has been out for 6 years ffs. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

IKR, I hate how people still make USB 2 things. It's 14 years old and ridiculously outdated/slow. USB 3 has been out for 6 years ffs. 

It's not outdated. I still use it, because my Q6600 and 680i board doesn't have native 3 support.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"Please use common sense when posting - no advertising of your own or your friends companies, post to second hand sales sites, etc.

Share the love by telling people of awesome deals like the steam autumn sale that is currently going on!

All topics should be linking to an awesome deal from somewhere on the interwebs - but please don't just link! Include some of the best deals and talk about the sale, maybe even include a screenshot :D

• Please include the location as a prefix in the title. For example -  {CAN}, {US}, {AU}, [CA,US], [EU], etc...
  • Please keep the titles simple - indicate what it is and how much along with the location prefix and possible for how long

Only members who have previously contacted Slick or Linus and made prior arrangements can post "deals" to the own websites or affiliates.

Thank you for all your assistance in keeping this section tidy and running smoothly."

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.
  • Comply with both US and Canadian law
  • Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

It appears you have missed one of the CORE values. I basically just linked an interactive image, not an entire site.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

-J.T.

He didn't "fail" anything.  The 11/2013 post says nothing to the affect of "you shall...".  In fact, the exact wording is "Some basic guidelines that would be nice to see people follow". 

I have no problem with this post, or other posts to big sales that don't include specific deals.  I appreciate that I can come to one place and get information on sales in places I don't think to normally check.  I can take that information, spend the time to look over it myself and make a decision.  Besides, what normally happens is others look over the sale as well and post a reply with what they think is a good deal within the sale, which is great too. 

55" UHD tv for $900 and 50" HD for $200? damn thats really good if the tvs arent built like complete ass

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I just want that G502 just so I can get the free 50 dollar steam card. I'm selling the mouse right after.

thats what im eyeing right now! a 200 50" LED 1080p 144MHz? found my new monitor! lol

damn! its even 144hz? didnt even see that lol

its rather tempting... my current tv is only 32" and it gets stuck pixels really fast >.<

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

He didn't "fail" anything.  The 11/2013 post says nothing to the affect of "you shall...".  In fact, the exact wording is "Some basic guidelines that would be nice to see people follow". 

I have no problem with this post, or other posts to big sales that don't include specific deals.  I appreciate that I can come to one place and get information on sales in places I don't think to normally check.  I can take that information, spend the time to look over it myself and make a decision.  Besides, what normally happens is others look over the sale as well and post a reply with what they think is a good deal within the sale, which is great too. 

What he failed to do was state the region in which the deal is occuring. Also OP should have pointed out some of the deals that were occurring that make it matter. Otherwise we would have thread weekly of the new NCIX "sale.

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.
  • Comply with both US and Canadian law
  • Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

It appears you have missed one of the CORE values. I basically just linked an interactive image, not an entire site.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Refer to what I stated above. You seem to be upset with the fact that I pointed out that there are flaws in your OP and decided to reply by implying that I am a "dick."

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

I might get that one for free.....but i need that G502, my M325 is a POS.

I can give you the G502 once I take the steam card. I roll with my M325, but it's great. I just want the G700s.