Channel G - The Video Game Pitch Forum Game!

So with all the forum games going on like the WWII Simulation Game by @iTzPrime, I decided to start my own...

It's loosely based (more like simplified form) on this one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asmadigames/channel-a

It's a fun game where you pitch ideas based on predetermined concepts... More details in the link...

so... here we go..

Channel G - The Video Game Pitch Forum Game

Rules/How to play:

• A user bases his video game pitch from the concepts provided by the previous user
  • He must then define up to 5 concepts for the next user to work with
  • All concepts must be used
  • There are no restrictions on titles
  • The format is as follows:
  • Quote the user whose concepts you are using.
  • Make the concepts that you are giving as random as possible.
  • Have fun.

I'll start.

Round 0:

Title: Panzerfrau

Concepts used: feminism, space, medieval

Art: (no art... sorry...)

Genre: story-driven first person rpg

Overview: The year is 16xx. Third wave feminists have taken over Earth (read: /yart/). The protagonist is a knight under the command of the Matriarch. Her mission is to capture all the patriarchs who have gone underground. One day, she finds a fine looking woman, wounded and dying at the lunar city of Aquaria. She takes this woman to her home, only to find out that she was actually a man. He hands her a disk containing the dark secrets of the feminist empire. What should she do with this information? It's up to you to decide.

Concept for next user: potatoes, robots, trucks

Title:Art: (optional)Concepts used in the game:Genre:Overview/synopsis:Concepts for next user:

I would like to play this, but I can't quite understand xD

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I would like to play this, but I can't quite understand xD

Give an idea for a game based on the concepts given by the previous user...

Round 1:

Title: Potatoo Potatou

Concepts: Robots, trucks, potatos.

Art: . . .

Genre: story-guided defensive driving

Overview: The year is 25xx, location is Mars. The main resource available is potato.

There is another population from Jupiter that tries to rob the potatoes from the matcians.

That's all the population eats. Robots help people so, robot trucks, like Optimus Prime, carry potatoes from the crops to the cities while being attacked by the Jupiterians.

Netx user concepts: cats, explosives, space invasion.

snip

Netx user concepts: cats, explosives, space invasion.

Round 2: (since nobody's posting)

Title: Space Nyanvaders: Michael Bay Edition

Genre: arcade, top-down shooter, bullet hell

Art:

hqdefault.jpg

Overview: It's the modern spinoff to the arcade classic Space Invaders, but this time with cats and explosions.

Next user: flying, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linus Sebastian

Let's revive this topic!

Participate fellow LTTipians @antoainb @Aristocrates @CreepersCrawlers @WinNut @TheSLSAMG @Nyxathid @Tech_Dreamer@LukaP @tmcclelland455 @NerdNinja @Flight1sim @techswede @Yummychickenblue

I forgot you! @Rumikarimu don't kill me please.

why

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Round 2: (since nobody's posting)

Title: Space Nyanvaders: Michael Bay Edition

Genre: arcade, top-down shooter, bullet hell

Art:

Overview: It's the modern spinoff to the arcade classic Space Invaders, but this time with cats and explosions.

Next user: flying, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linus Sebastian

Title: Bodybuilding Linus

Genre: Whatever genre games like Wii Sports are in.

Overview: Linus needs to catch a plane to CES in 2 weeks but his car is broken so he can't drive to the airport. Help Linus train with Arnold to be fit enough to bike to the airport.

Next User: Driving, sneaking, HP lovecraft. (the author)

Title: Bodybuilding Linus

Genre: Whatever genre games like Wii Sports are in.

Overview: Linus needs to catch a plane to CES in 2 weeks but his car is broken so he can't drive to the airport. Help Linus train with Arnold to be fit enough to bike to the airport.

Next User: Driving, sneaking, HP lovecraft.

Title: The Printer within

Overview/synopsis: The owner of HP and is angry about them splitting up. Therefore you send out troops of evil 200USD laptops to eliminate the printer section. You are the author HP Lovecraft who wants to get a new printer and you are looked inside the building. There is no way out, so the only option is to survive. Your weapons are paper jams and Windows Vista Printer Drivers.

Concepts for next user: @chilicheeseburger , Ketchup and fries

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Overview/synopsis: You are the owner of HP and are angry about them splitting up. Therefore you send out troops of evil Printers to eliminate the PC section. 

HP Lovecraft is an author. . 

HP Lovecraft is an author. . 

fixed

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Overview/synopsis: The owner of HP and is angry about them splitting up. Therefore you send out troops of evil Printers to eliminate the PC section. You are at the PC Section and looked inside the building. There is no way out, so the only option is to survive. Your weapons are paper jams and Windows Vista Printer Drivers.

Title: A McDay at a McRestaurant.

Genre: Simulation

Overview: You're at McDonald's and you need to find supplies for chili sauce to put on your burger and fries.

Topics for next user: Ubisoft, Graves, Shovel.

i'm a potato

Oh, oh, oh, I've been nominated for something, how exciting!

*swiftlycrumblesundertheweightoftheresponsibility*

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Title: A McDay at a McRestaurant.

Genre: Simulation

Overview: You're at McDonald's and you need to find supplies for chili sauce to put on your burger and fries.

Topics for next user: Ubisoft, Graves, Shovel.

First-person digger game: you get points by digging down, game over if the hole falls in on you.

For the next: tea, crumpets, steampunk

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Let's revive this topic!

Participate fellow LTTipians @antoainb @Aristocrates @CreepersCrawlers @WinNut @TheSLSAMG @Nyxathid @Tech_Dreamer@LukaP @tmcclelland455 @NerdNinja @Flight1sim @techswede @Yummychickenblue

I forgot you! @Rumikarimu don't kill me please.

Oh you...

First-person digger game: you get points by digging down, game over if the hole falls in on you.

For the next: tea, crumpets, steampunk

Title: SteamPunk Butler

Genre: Casual, spinoff

Overview: It's the spinoff to the hit Diner Dash, now with 100% more steampunk and 50% more butler.

For the Next: Nvidia, AMD, Gundam

Oh you...

Title: SteamPunk Butler

Genre: Casual, spinoff

Overview: It's the spinoff to the hit Diner Dash, now with 100% more steampunk and 50% more butler.

For the Next: Nvidia, AMD, Gundam

Title: GPU Gundam Smash!

Genre: Casual

Overview: There are three Gundams an intel, an AMD and a Nvidia one. Each one has different characteristics and can evolve to higher-end models.

Next one: Lord GabeN, Console players, PC Master Race.

i'm a potato

Title : Pc Mastor Race (?)

Genre : Over 9000 

Overview : Console tried to invade Pc Master Race Land , They got killed By our lord and saviour Lord GabeN (While he was out i saw plans for HL3 shhhhhhhh nobody knows)

Next one : Steam . Uplay . Origin 

I hope i done it right xD 

Title : Pc Mastor Race (?)

Genre : Over 9000 

Overview : Console tried to invade Pc Master Race Land , They got killed By our lord and saviour Lord GabeN (While he was out i saw plans for HL3 shhhhhhhh nobody knows)

Next one : Steam . Uplay . Origin 

I hope i done it right xD 

Title: Ze Battle of ze stores!

Genre: Strategy

Overview: You manage a game store and need to fight competition. In singleplayer mode players play against the computer. There are two multiplayer modes, co-op, where you manage the store with friends; and competition mode, where a max of 3 players can fight between themselves.

Next: Cats, Memes, Ze Internetz

i'm a potato