[Closed][Giveaway #1]MyInnerFred & linusforsell's SSD Giveaway!

me!

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

I'm building a pc at the end of this year and it will be nice to have an extra $60 on the budget.  :P

Edit: Ahhhhhhh damn. Just realized that I don't have 150 post, so my post isn't valid. That sucks 

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

I adopted 3 homeless kitten, they are still shy, but i do my best to make them trust me :D

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_20140925_181459.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_20141024_161008.jpg

You glorious bastard. I approve!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My father needs one, I would really appreciate a quality SSD for him, in my country tech stuff is pretty expensive and good SSD's like Samsung 840's or OCZ are very expensive.

Thank you guys, people like you is what make this forums great.

Good luck to everyone!

Nice, good luck to everyone who enters :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Hm, I am in need of an SSD upgrade...

Give the starfish an upgrade!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My entry. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I love how members of the forum are doing there own giveaways, very generous... I might have to do one some day!

Great giveaway, really generous. 

(Thanks to @linusforsell for telling me about this on Lukes stream)

As for being nice, I might finally get around to sending my old/dead switch to @legopc :P 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Is this still on? If so, hi. I need an upgrade for my laptop/ Yivo.

Only just suppressed the post limit  ^_^ Glad to be a part of this forum, don't think I've been on any other forums in which the MEMBERS do giveaways like this one! Nice work dudes. 

joining, might convince me to finally build a system =P

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I could certainly use either of these. Been needing a larger capacity ssd that i can load game off of. Get tired of waiting for map loads in BF4 haha. Good luck!!

I am whatever I am. 

Cool giveaway. I could use one in the HTPC I'm building.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Much SSD, So Need.

Currently with a Barracuda 500GB....can't handle IntelliJ Idea's extraordinary IO usage...even worse with Chrome running.

Really a quite nice community here.

I would join the anime club but I only watch a few anime shows (chaika atm).

Really a quite nice community here.

I would join the anime club but I only watch a few anime shows (chaika atm).

There is no requirement for how much you need to watch, you just have to have a interest in anime in general!

Durarara.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good luck everyone!

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

5 DAYS LEFT FOR ENTRY! The more that enter the giveaway the better! I'll be gauging future prizes on number of entries!

GAmIMnj.gif