[Closed][Giveaway #1]MyInnerFred & linusforsell's SSD Giveaway!

GLHF to everyone, may the luckiest win :)

I don't really know what to say, it always feels weird posting in giveaways but thanks to @linusforsell and @MyInnerFred for doing this.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

GLHF to everyone, may the luckiest win :)

I don't really know what to say, it always feels weird posting in giveaways but thanks to @linusforsell and @MyInnerFred for doing this.

I know, right? Here are all these people engaging in a conversation, and here I am, just sitting in a corner, waving awkwardly.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I need an SSD, fast. (get it?) I'm still stuck on IDE, which I still love to death.

Your still using ATA? I'd ditched it when a got a 160GB Sata HDD for my 3600+ rig.

you guys are awesome!

nuff said ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Your still using ATA? I'd ditched it when a got a 160GB Sata HDD for my 3600+ rig.

I told you, I love my old standards to death.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I told you, I love my old standards to death.

Yeah, you said you hate the Core i series and you still like the Core Duo 2/Quad/Extreme series and you still like LGA 775.

And I'm just sitting here not able to draw a cat.

Well to be fair whatever money I get comes from designs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Do want. I'm in Aus, but I could pay for shipping.
Man, I might finally be able to load into BF4 matches in less than 5 minutes with an SSD. And my disk usage would go below %100 sometimes. That'd be nice.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

So i'm in, i've always wanted an SSD ^-^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

This is awesome! I have an 840 evo 120gb at the moment but I already have about only 12 gb left on it xD

Life.exe is missing

Would be a nice upgrade for me lappy top~

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I'd love to gift one to my dad :)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

[Don't count me in, I'm just commenting]

Nice giveaway you have there. I'm not entering though, as I feel like there's a few dozen other members here who need it more than I do.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Damn I'd love some storage. My SSD has like 5mb storage left. Would love another SSD :D

Thanks @TheInnerFred and @linusforsell

Easy, eh?

Instructions Unclear

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

wow you people are nice.

edit: today is the 10th? Wasn't it like halloween last weekend or something

[Don't count me]

Linus and GabeN save your drive...

At least it's not a 6 year old WD blue that has been dropped while still running several times..

Yo your cover for international shipping on the club giveaway. Don't forget to enter it!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

wow you people are nice.

edit: today is the 10th? Wasn't it like halloween last weekend or something

Well now it's the 10th. I'm going by US based time here. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sometimes I hate being a staff member :P

Sometimes I hate being a staff member :P

I never said staff weren't eligible to enter! Do you guys have some sorta rule where you can't take part in community made giveaways? 

I really don't need a ssd but it would be nice to have so i can give it to my brothers gaming pc rig. (Does that count as something nice?)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I really don't need a ssd but it would be nice to have so i can give it to my brothers gaming pc rig. (Does that count as something nice?)

That's a bit iffy because it would require you to win lol. 

That's a bit iffy because it would require you to win lol. 

oh just realized that *facepalm*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN