What PSU do you recommend for 1000W+

ClownFace1511

As the title states. I currently have the corsair 1200i in my mind. Im looking for something that has no coil whine and pretty silent. Price is not an issue. Don't worry it wont be under full load.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

As the title states. I currently have the corsair 1200i in my mind. Im looking for something that has no coil whine and pretty silent. Price is not an issue. Don't worry it wont be under full load.

EVGA G2 series PSU's 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I really like the ax1200i

Rosewill Capstone 1000

EVGA 1000G2

"Rawr XD"

Im looking for something that has no coil whine

"Rawr XD"

Did you try catapulting it?

Because he had a hard drive.

Unless catapulting means something other than launching in the air. No

Its on the list.

Also i will be running Corsair AF fans. I know this doesn't really make a difference but if i have a corsair psu will that be better with the corsair link stuff?

Unless catapulting means something other than launching in the air. No

Its on the list.

Also i will be running Corsair AF fans. I know this doesn't really make a difference but if i have a corsair psu will that be better with the corsair link stuff?

Because he had a hard drive.

Pffftttt a slingshot...... My keyboard got run over by a tank lol.

Its on the list.

AX PSUs are notorious for coil whine issues though... 

Also, Corsair AF fans don't have anything to do with Corsair Link if they're plugged into your mobo or a fan controller other then Corsair's fan hub thing

"Rawr XD"

I'm using an FSP 1000 watt it's pretty great! no problems with it whatsoever 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

The fan on the Supernova isn't quiet and the fan profile needs some tweaks. Seasonic 1000W aren't that great either and the non AXi series are Seasonic. 

@Op the AX1200i has a very noisy fan though along with an irritating fan profile. I'd go for something like the HX1000i imo, a very relaxed fan profile that doesnt have the issues the ax1200i has and uses a better quality FDB fan. Most 1000W PSU's their lowest fan rpm starts around 800 rpm which is way too much for me and they're mostly double ball bearings which isn't as quiet as sleeve bearings or fluid bearings. My vote would be the HX1000i if you're oversensitive to noise. The HXi shares the same "coil whine" quality control "techniques" the RM got. Coil whine reports for the RM have been mostly low.

Silverstone St1000-G silent Fan and can go above it's rated wattage.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Defintely the EVGA G2 and P2. I needed one over 1000, and ordered the P2 1200W, because of the silent fan at low loads, and because some people have reported very distracting, loud noise from the G2 1300W. The G2 1000W uses a lower RPM fan though so it would be fine. Also EVGA sells individually sleeved cables in a few different colors if you're into that.