Trolls and haters how to deal with them etc.

KRImSIN

Okay Okay i realized when you read comments on a post or on a youtube video and it's just hate like "This video sucks" or "Just stop making videos you suck!"

I realized that if they say that the video is stupid...Then why are you watching it?!! 

Like it's so idiotic if you think the video is stupid then don't watch it :P

Also what is everyones opinion on how to deal with hate,trolls etc.

I personally think the best way to deal with a troll or haters is just either ignore or well just ignore :P

(I am aware i will have lots of hate on this forum most likely)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

My video's are the best.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

i feel like i Don't belong here

as i am classfied as a pro troll or as some people like to call me

lifeless piece of shit nazi lover gay piece of popo troll

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Trolls are... Whatever, just ignore them, asshats...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

It's always been a thing.

PewDiePie disabled comments due to people spamming, asking for subs etc.

Do it legit or quit.

If you're going to watch the videos and post on all of them saying "This video sucks" "you suck" - what the hell is the point in bloody watching it then -.-

#RantOver

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Okay Okay i realized when you read comments on a post or on a youtube video and it's just hate like "This video sucks" or "Just stop making videos you suck!"

I realized that if they say that the video is stupid...Then why are you watching it?!! 

Like it's so idiotic if you think the video is stupid then don't watch it :P

Also what is everyones opinion on how to deal with hate,trolls etc.

I personally think the best way to deal with a troll or haters is just either ignore or well just ignore :P

(I am aware i will have lots of hate on this forum most likely)

Why do you feed trolls/haters with this post??

they never die if ppl keeps feeding them.

Why do you feed trolls/haters with this post??

I wasn't trying to -_-

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Is there a way to delete this forum plz say yes.

Cpu:

Best way to deal with youtube trolls is to ignore them, linus has done it and look how amazing our community is.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I find counter trolling works really well (like if they say "your videos are the worst i have ever seen" just say "ok").

Best way to deal with haters is to either laugh at their comments or ignore them. A lot of big names like Linus, MKBHD, among others do a great job at what they do. Yet there's always bad comments and slews towards them. Haters will hate, and that's what their job is to hate. If you acknowledge them in any way all you're doing is feeding them what they sought out to do.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

Spouting utter shit in the form of racial slur isn't that bad :P

Compatible with Windows 95

So you finally realised that, huh? You must not spend that much on the internet...

So you finally realised that, huh? You must not spend that much on the internet...

-_- i didn't jus realize i just finally posted it -_-

Cpu:

I think we have more important things to think about than internet trolls :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Now if only this thread was a troll post... xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

Spouting utter shit in the form of racial slur isn't that bad :P

Especially if you praise the lord and savior Hitler while doing so.  

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just avoid or ignore them as first priority, but if they seem too personally demeaning to you , you need to step the fuck up & say/ask what you mean by that.

Details separate people.