Just saying Hi to my fellow Conglomerites!

dalekphalm

Hey guys!

I'm an original Kickstarter backer. I've got the Aurora Scout package to start (I'm too cheap for anything else, I'll grind out that Constellation xD).

Does anyone know if any of the Player Ownable ships have docking bays large enough for something like an Aurora or other small fighter to dock? I mean, it'd be sweet if LTT Conglomerate had a Bengal carrier, but I'm not sure how soon that will be :P

It would be sweet to be able to Dock onto a larger ship and act as a crew member for someones larger ship.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Should I buy this game? I feel like it will be disappointing...

I imagine that any of the carrier class ships would be able to accommodate you, but if that isn't the case, you can always park your ship on a safe planet (CR mentioned that most planets will allow you to dock your ship without fear of it being stolen) and hop on theirs.

If you like space sims just get it. If you're not sure about the whole concept of the game, you can always wait and see how it rolls out.

For me personally it's fun to play even at this stage so I'm not worried about anything.

I can't answer that for you. I bought in during the Kickstarter, so I've been sold on this game for over a year now xD

Do you like Space Sims? Do you like Wing Commander, Freespace 1 & 2, Freelancer, etc?

If you're on the fence, then simply wait for release. The major benefit to buying now is that you'll get access to better starting ships. But every single player controllable ship will be able to be bought using ingame credits that you earn ingame through missions, trading, etc. You can literally get the best (best = biggest/most expensive in this context) ship in the game while only having bought the base game.

Hey,

I'm pretty sure the Idris has some parking spaces.

Hmmm, cool. I think that would be really sweet, having a small squad of LTT guys meet up in deep space, park a few fighters on board, and help man the guns. Then jump back in our ships and scout the area for the Idris! I think this game will be so much more fun by being able to do those kinds of things :)

I imagine that any of the carrier class ships would be able to accommodate you, but if that isn't the case, you can always park your ship on a safe planet (CR mentioned that most planets will allow you to dock your ship without fear of it being stolen) and hop on theirs.

I think you're right, but I doubt we'll see any LTT members with Carrier class for some time. The bigger Corvette classes may have docking spots though. I know the Constellation has a single docking bay, but only for the mini-fighter that is included with the ship.

I seriously need to buy a Joystick. I haven't even played any of the Alpha releases yet.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I think you're right, but I doubt we'll see any LTT members with Carrier class for some time. The bigger Corvette classes may have docking spots though. I know the Constellation has a single docking bay, but only for the mini-fighter that is included with the ship.

I seriously need to buy a Joystick. I haven't even played any of the Alpha releases yet.

I know the Javelin destroyer class ship also has some docking spaces, based from what I've seen from the concept art. I think there were 4 Hornet size pads on the exterior.

It'll be awesome to own a conglamorate carrier, though.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

And besides @LinusTech owes us an Idris xD

I don't remember exactly why and when he said that, but eh... we're waiting ;)

once we reach x000 members he would get one, but he wont go for the 5000$ war pack and im sure he wont try his luck with Reddit Soooooooo....Who knows.

He said it during a WAN show.