PC Version Of GTA 5 Is Going To Support 4K And First Person Mode

HellaflushMcSwaggins

#JUSTPCMASTERRACETHINGS 

The PC iteration will be the most visually impressive version of GTA 5, according to CVG's latest hands-on account. GTA 5 will run at 4K resolution on PC, and all 'next gen' versions of the game will include a fully-supported first person mode, complete with modeled car interiors and proper first-person shooting.

As Dan mentions in his preview, "It's not just a case of plonking a new camera within a character's head, just because they could, but an extensive rework of the game's movement, driving and targeting engines. There are thousands of new animations for gun reloading alone, no to mention the first-person views of parachuting, carjacking etc."

Looks like GTA 5 is getting even better on pc, according to PCGamer.

The game will also support first person mode in the multiplayer version, GTA Online.

There are also 20 new forms of wildlife, including cats, which CVG confirm can be killed (the MONSTERS). The soundtrack includes 100 extra tracks including something from The Backstreet Boys. There's a luscious new lighting engine and extra detail everywhere, as you'd expect from a version of the game unshackled by Xbox 360 and PS3 hardware. Also, you can one-shot trucks with the new rail gun

The new first person mode looks awesome, here are some pics:

2L4FZ8N1LmSw.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

F5sSzqE2QKIj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
VVZHDIuIgQJD.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Source:PCGamer  

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-gets-4k-support-and-first-person-mode/

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I like 3rd person games.

I thought the first person mode was already announced 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

heli first person flying? rail gun? Equally good looking PC port

count me in 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Do we get the rail gun if we pre order or if we pre order & transfer an account from Xbox etc.

Also that gun model looks garbage.

Name the race...

ccc.jpg

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

963ad63da18d666eb1387f91e49aa7e1.png

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I hope the weapon models  and vehicle interiors will look good enough for FP though..

look at the first spoiler.

answer is yes

GTA 4 has 4k support, so I'd expect V to have it. FP is kinda cool, but needs to work well.

I just hope it runs well. I would hate if rockstar pulled another gta4

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I'll take it and not shut up.

That's not the deal...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Awesome; maybe this port will be well made! I do wonder how first person mode will actually feel though. If I end up buying GTA V I don't think I'll bother with it.

That's not the deal...

Hehe, you could say...

WHAT'S THE DEAL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Dude, there was a post a few minutes ago about it

There was none at the time I posted :)

heli first person flying? rail gun? Equally good looking PC port

count me in 

Not equally good looking, even BETTER looking

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Yeah, dawg! Me be exited!