Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The 1100 V2 Because it looks good and has plenty of space :)

I like the fans because the don't give up performance for Silence

My favorite is the cooler because it is diferentes and i like it

True Quiet Fans look pretty nice

Less noise is always a good thing

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

Linus sometimes i fantasize about touching you

my favorite part is you :]

oh you arent part of the give away :[

I am liking the look of that case for sure. But everything there looks super awesome. If I win I will probably give my fans and such to my friend who is building a computer on a budget and take these myself

This power supply unit rocks! Red colour really makes it look like the heart of the computer :D

Looks like a nice Case :)

• 📷 🎞️ [ Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera • Praktica BC1 | Carl Zeiss Jena 35mm f2.4 Flektogon • Canon FTb | Canon 28mm f2.8 FD | Canon 50mm f1.8 FD • Fuji X100F • Nikon S3 - 50mm f1.4 | Nikon F3HP | Nikon F65 | Nikon D40X | Nikon D90 | Nikon D7000 | Nikon D750 | Nikon 28mm f2.8 D | Nikon 35mm f2 D | Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX | Nikon 50mm f1.8 D | Nikon 50mm f1.8 Ai-s | Nikon 60mm f2.8 G | Nikon 85mm f1.4 D | Kiron 28mm f2 Ai-s | Voigtlander 40mm f2 SLII | Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 SLII | Tokina 100mm f2.8 D Macro » Nikon 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 G | Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 D ED | Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 DX ]

• 🖥️  [ Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | Asus Prime Z370-A | i5 8600 | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti FE | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 | Cooler Master MA610P | Corsair RM750 PSU | Samsung 500GB M.2 NvME | Crucial MX500 2TB | WD 2TB | *2 ASROCK USB 3.1 A/C 2-Port USB 3.1 PCI-E | TP-Link Archer AC 1750 PCIE WiFi ]

• 🖱️ 🎧 🎙️ [ *2 Dell U2515h • Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II | Audio Technica M50X | Sennheiser Momentum 2 wireless | Blue Yeti Microphone • Custom Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum & Core | Logitech MX Master ]

• 💻 [ MacBook Pro 13" 2009 | Mac Mini 2012 | MacBook Pro 13" 2012 • Dell XPS 13" 9380]

• 📱 [ Nexus 7 2012 | Nexus 9 | Nexus 10 | Pixel C | Samsung Tab S9| • HTC Desire | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 4 | Nexus 5 | LG G4 | LG G6 | Samsung S10 ]

The fans are my favourite thing.... probably cuz mine are really loud :)

It all seems pretty nice, but "liking" implies caring for aesthetics so I´d have to go with 1100 V2 Computer Case, aggressive looks without going over the top. No need for flashy "low rider" looks on a PC, and If you like it that way, "pimp" it yourself...
As for the rest, I care more for performance than looks, but at this point anything would be better that my "budget built" wind turbine sitting next to me ... :D

Love the cooler 'cause it would finally give some room for overclocking my FX8120. :)

You guys have such nice giveaway.

The cpu cooler is my favorite item for the looks :)

Out of all those 1100 V2 Computer Case looks best to me. Simple, elegant and I guess would best suit my needs right now.

So this is why the site is struggling to load for me, more than worth it for this giveaway, 

My favorite has to be the the EDG750 PSU , 

All the other items are great, but without the psu they can't do too much :) 

My favorite item in the bundle would be the water cooler. The item at the top of my list for a future PC upgrade is a water cooler. Lower temps and lowlower sound levels.

The EDG750 PSU is definitely my favourite item because it's simply an awesome power supply.

The case has to be my favorite. It just looks nice and has some decent features. Also I can't believe there's another giveaway already.

i've been out of the loop with computer for awhile but i know antec is a solid company so im down to clown with this........need to start coming on here everyday like i used to