Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

thank you for the chance to win this things :)

favorite item: 1100 V2 Computer case

why: I really like the design and the material of this case and it is a good case for the pc that i would have

I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I NEED IT!

I like the Kuhler 1250, because I only have a single radiator cooler and I'm a poor university undergrad. 

i love that power supply. it's silent, it's powerful and it has style

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) Because i love white/blue combination of lightnig and my brother destoryed my last lightning. And nów ive got the logitech g series stuff and its blue so i need to have the other colors. And i USed to have ur prodcuts but they werent Good enough so u Can change my mind.

I really like the accent lighting kit. It would really add to the ambiance of my existing rig, and it just looks really fucking cool.

My favorite is probably the head phones cause there not Beats and I'm in need of headphones like that.

the liquid cooler is awesome. I just love the idea of it and have never yet gotten the chance to have one of my own.

recently got rid of my r9 290 because it was so noisy, and my pc still is a bit, so something like this would be amazing!

the silent 750w power supply, because non silent psu's are awefull (like the one I have)

My favorite is probably the head phones cause there not Beats and I'm in need of headphones like that.

My favorite item would be the lighting strips, ive always wanted to accent my setup a bit more.

The fans would be a great addition to my sistem, i could swap out my cheapo fans with them. I do need a new case and the watercooler would just be a great bonus, im a fan of silent operation. ( notice the pun )

I dont own headphones, so that would be a great addition, i could finally use teamspeak without my whole family hearing all the swearing.
And the psu would allow me to add another gpu to my pc for masive gaben points.
I think this giveaway is perfect for me!

My favorite item would be the psu. I'm kind of a silence freak when it comes to computers so that one will come in handy.

Free stuff! Nice.

watt: the PSU! why: because i love power, and this thing has a lot, 750 of that thing!

Gotta love the Kühler 1250, looks pretty beefy and I would also love the LED lighting strips, would make my build look way better!

The khuler because it among closed loop water cooling kits I think this one has an interesting look and fan design.

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250, cuz stock fans are very loud and I need something more quiet.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite item is the Kuhler. Why? Because I lol'd at the wordplay and need a new CPU cooler, my 4770k only get to 4.2 GHz with temps in the safe zone... :(

The PSU is what I seek. It would give me a greater headroom for a graphics card(s), than my current PSU ("Enermax Lepa Maxbron 550w" or B550-MB).

I would have to choose the PSU, looks pretty sweet and need to replace my less quiet one.