Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I must say that my favorite item actually is the Kuhler 1250. Find it's looks rather interesting.

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

My favourite part would be the whole thing since my PC broke and I'm currently using a slow-ass laptop.

The cooler its fantastic....

It will look great on my new Corsair Air 540

Best item in that list would be the CPU cooler. Looks awesome and performs really well.

Thank you Antec for this giveaway. 

What an awesome looking giveaway.

The Kuhler 1250 looks nice and is way better than what i have now.

It's very nice from you to give to your sucribers all of this Antec product, but you could give they individual,so than more peoples could get prizes.

And of all this product my favorits are PSU (EDG750) and headphones (Pulse)

Why because good PSUs asre to expensive and i like headphones for their slick and modern desing.

EDG750 PSU because i like the whole moduler power supplies. looks easyer to deal with when building.

Thanks guys!
The Kuhler 1250 looks stylish and I think would go great in a black and white themed build!

That Kuhler 1250 looks AMAHZING! and is actually currently on the list for my next upgrade/build! :D

Would be incredible to win this and upgrade another component with the money I'm saving.

..And it begins.

Since I'm pretty much broke, I would of course like to win this giveaway.

Let's just see.

Probably have to go with the power supply, It looks absolutely awesome!

I like the PSU because it's silent and looks gorgeous.

It is awesome that we can win this stuff. and i would want that myself to.

their AIO liquid coolers. they look pretty boss

My favorite part from this would have to be the CPU Cooler. Most of my recent ones have been alright or failed. I would love to test this one out and see how it works!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

love the accent lighting kit as I can see many opportunities to program it to my personal moooodzzz

I love the cooler, i have never used a water cooler before in any of my computers :)

I would love any of these items as they have great aesthetic qualities. Also I could overclock my 4770 more with that watercooler.

I love the fans it is quite difficult to find good looking quiet fans.

The cooler, migjt buy a g10 if i win this (i probably will not)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb