Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the PSU. I need a new one for my next build and having a quite one would be great.

The PSU looks awesome, efficient, silent and 5 years of warranty, although it could use different variants of the silicone bands for different coloured builds.

Awesome giveaway as usual

My favorite item is the case since I am looking to build my very first PC and this bundle will be very helpful! :)

Thank you Antec for this giveaway :)

My favourite part is the Kuhler 1250, as I'm getting ready to do a complete overhaul of my computer, most importantly my CPU. I've hung onto my 930 for a long time, and I never thought an i7 would become a bottleneck, but here we are. It's time.

I think the cooler is the nicest, mostly because i kinda need one ;)

I realy like the 1100 V2 Computer Case the style and it's look realy big and great for air flod 

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

My favorite item in this bundle is Cup cooler. i have never tried liquid cooling and would love to.

I will not comment in order to enter the giveaway  :angry:  (you are awesome)

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

I love the accent lighting because I feel like my monitors been cooking my eye balls when working at night! 

Haha joking aside, I really ilke the Kuhler 1250 for its innovative design in what has otherwise been a sea of the same AIO liquid coolers. 

As much as I like the True Quiet Fans, the Kuhler 1250 would need at least an honorable mention as I use my PC as both a movie booth and a gaming rig so keeping things cool AND quiet is a MUST for me.

My favourite is the EDG750 PSU, it just looks so beautiful and would be a worthy upgrade from my Corsair CX500!

My favourite item would have to be the Cooler. From what I have heard this would be much quieter than the one I have at the moment.

Defenetly the EDG750 PSU and because it looks amazing!

My favorite piece is probably the power supply. Reliable and looks really nice.

Kuhler 1250 cause it's better than what I can afford at the moment :D

Sweet! I'm currently in the works of building my first PC and winning a case and a few other components would be icing on the cake.

I really like the case because it look really stylish and supports a dual rad water cooler which my current case does not.

My favorite part is the PSU, because it silent and looks pretty cool, and is enough wattage for what I need it to do.