Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hello linus team, I think that the Fan system is damn cool, Because its silence aspects, its color and those Yellow edges man and it combines pretty Beutifully with my system and the PSU Red. :lol:

The Power supply would probably be my favorite and my second choice would probably be the fans. Congrats to whoever wins and thanks Linus Media Group for making great videos and creating these giveaways.

I always antec for power supply . Im still running my 550 trupower gold PS must easily over 10 years old and still going stron in my unraid server. Have 450 watt as well but that ones in an htpc and not the gold fan model as the true power 2.0.

My 550watt is currently power a gigabyte, lga 775 mb with a core2quad extreme in a 25 year old inwin q500b running two back planes. In the five by 5.25 bays. 1 is 4in3 and second is 3in2. Plus my parity drive is in top floppy drive location. Also have 6 more drives in the internal drive bays 1 cache and 5 data. Over 20tb.

Love all ur content. Ive learned so much in past year or more watching ur videos. Not to mention how many ive had watch ur vids rather than try to answer all there questions myself.

post-133241-0-52666300-1415072987.jpg

I always antec for power supply . Im still running my 550 trupower gold PS must easily over 10 years old and still going stron in my unraid server. Have 450 watt as well but that ones in an htpc and not the gold fan model as the true power 2.0.

My 550watt is currently power a gigabyte, lga 775 mb with a core2quad extreme in a 25 year old inwin q500b running two back planes. In the five by 5.25 bays. 1 is 4in3 and second is 3in2. Plus my parity drive is in top floppy drive location. Also have 6 more drives in the internal drive bays 1 cache and 5 data. Over 20tb.

Love all ur content. Ive learned so much in past year or more watching ur videos. Not to mention how many ive had watch ur vids rather than try to answer all there questions myself.

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite  looks great  and this give away starts on my birthday  and i am  building g a pc 

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite  looks great  and this give away starts on my birthday  and i am  building g a pc 

The kuuler 1250 is the best because not only does it look cool, it helps your CPU stay cool!

The 1100 v2.  Looks clean and simple but still has a window.

Hello from Poulsbo, WA in the states!

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case. I have an Antec case now (Black Antec Mid-tower, Midnight Ninja Case ) and it is awesome, but it is too small to due any serious upgrades like radiators and coolers. 

Love your videos and hope to win this giveaway :) Keep producing great content.

- Grant_gwdigi_Tech

<PS> It would be cool if you did a video on computer upgrades for the radiator, water cooler unit, power supply and stuff like that (taking a desktop from drab to "fab") </PS>

gUH3MJD.gif

I will love to test the True Quiet Fans i will put them all red will be amazing with a black case

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

The Pulse headsets have got to be my favorite because i tend to go through headsets like the joker goes through makeup. I think I have a problem...

The Kuhler 1250 is my favorite part because I just really love watercooling and can't justify it on my budget. The whole package is great though!

That Kuhler 1250 looks real nice. Silent water cooler would be a hell lot better than my current stock intel cooler.

My favourite item in the giveaway is the 1100 V2 case, because of the elegant looks and the good airflow options. 

Giveaways are always welcome, no matter what it is...

Favorite Item: EDG750 PSU

I saw good reviews about this product, plus I need one...

Favorite Item: The 1100 V2, it seems incredibly functional, and I couldn't see myself being limited in any way by it. Plus, its looks are professional and not overly blingy.

I really enjoy the case, it looks like it's pretty solid and has a very sleek look to it.

Wish me luck, if I don't win it's a fix! I'm Irish I should win!! :P

Favourite - The Kuhler 1250, because I really need one :P

1100 V2 Computer Case. Relatively cheap and not bad looking!

EDG750 PSU.

I love all PC parts that are red and black and there are so few red and black PSUs.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |